News Changelog 31.12.2016 (1 Viewer)

What's with Chuck Norris?

Yea, started to wonder that too. And while in topic and hopefully balancing didnt end here, dunno if not everyone else noticed but miku's super jump seems to be the same.

Wouldn't mind if Chuck's ridiculously fair super jump gets nerfed too

• Agree
Reactions: Onelight
Honestly. When it comes to Chuck i dont think Kevin changed anything.
Miku got a jump nerf but i think it wouldnt hurt to nerf it even more. I hear from those who play her that you can notice a difference but not so huge.

• Agree
I think Chuck Norris needs movement to be slowed, he's too fast especially with his punching rage. He's a huge direct upgrade from the Rock already, he needs to be nerfed somewhat more, hopefully in my opinion significantly so he's closer to the Rock's level.

I think Chuck Norris needs movement to be slowed, he's too fast especially with his punching rage. He's a huge direct upgrade from the Rock already, he needs to be nerfed somewhat more, hopefully in my opinion significantly so he's closer to the Rock's level.
Movement? wat
His Jump ability needs a huge fucking nerf.
Also his ''R'' ability ''I destroy everything I touch'' needs to be considerably less.

• Creative
Well @Kevin thought chuck norris is suppose to be chuck norris. Since we wanted the "E" to be removed
The gun was already semi-useless considering it's slow firing and has pretty bad accuracy (at least with my experience) so while the gun is a good start, there should probably be a bit more nerfing going on, either with the range on his super punch, the fact that he can FLY with it (so there's no form of escape from the hale for any class) or his movement speed in general, which also gives his super punch quite the extra advantage for a class like Scout, especially with the extra punch range.

• Useful

Users who are viewing this thread