Cellwars (Jailbreak) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

:OP: D

Hello,

So, after playing on red for some time now I have encountered, what I find, a big issue. Cellwars.
Half of the team has to sit out the whole round and the people who survive are mostly demos, medics or heavies. I know it is easy as a guard to win a round that way but as a prisoner you can't do anything about it. You are forced to go medic, heavy or demo this way or , as stated as above, sit out the whole round. This said I suggest that cellwars can only be done with a minimum of 20 prisoners.

Edit: Or when there is a ratio of 5 prisoners per guard.

Thanks for your time,

:OP:D

Last edited:
I agree, its annoying to have to wait a whole round because someone decided 50% of the team should just be dead.

Well i sorta agree with this becouse sitting out after you have been killed in cell wars is pretty anoying.There actually shouldnt be a reason for warden to do celwars reason being:
1.You have the most op thing in the game 24/7 crits....USE THEM.
2.If you keep getting killed by chargin demomen or scout then JUST STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THEM...50% of time wardens get killed becouse the are so close to the damn prisoners.If you stay away they cant charge at you and even if they try you have 24/7 crits.
3.Use the damn crits.If they are in then just abuse the living **** out of them.(Heavy laser minigun of doom better then any sniper rifle from any range)
On the other hand if they keep killing the warden then yes cellwars are needed if you cant control them ,but having cellwars sometimes even 4 times in the row is pretty damn anoying.

Or you can make a rule saying you once you have done cell wars you have to wait 2 rounds to do it again, or else it's a slay.

there is allready a thread where this point is being discussed ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread