Declined Caseoh/bored gamer appeal (not mine) (3 Viewers)

Hi, I'm delivering a message on behalf of Caseoh (banned from forum lol)

Name of your Banned Steam Account: caseoh
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): was a fourm banned
Date and Time of the Ban:Reason about the Ban: unknown
Admin that Banned you: madact or kevin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: "hey i do admit that i did reverge report and i know that it is against the rules so i feel like i should be unbanned since i was just mad since kenya was calling me a nazi so i was trying to get her gagged or teambanned so i do admit i did break the rules and i won't do it against."

This apology feels hollow and I'm not confident he won't revenge report or report someone over minor stuff again. He has DMed me a lot in Discord stories and clips of players he feels are rulebreaking; in the most of the clips and stories he's given me the rulebreaks are very minor and often not out of malicious intent and require little more than a reminder.

Recent Steam DMs shared by Scootyman also show he still believes the Alkatraz Freight Frenzy incident he revenge reported Kenya over was an MFK and teambannable, even though Cowboy made a long post explaining why it wasn't and why the kills were legal, and still blames her for his forum ban.

He needs to take responsibility, let this unhealthy hatred of Kenya go and stop blaming her for his actions, and try to learn what's worth and what's not worth reporting before we can unban him from the forums, in my opinion.

"hey i do admit that i did reverge report and i know that it is aginst the rules so i feel like i should be unbanned since i was just mad since kenya was calling me a nazi so i was trying to get her gagged or teambanned so i do admit i did break the rules and i won't do it aginst." -from bored gamer

"denzel i just want to see if it actual rule breaking i don't use them against players i just like to see since i haven't played for a while so i just want to make sure that it is allowed or not.
i have really stopped hating kenya after i took a break from tf2
and i have learned what and what is not a reportable offense"

I agree with Nergal and the jailbreak staff team who have given their feedback privately, I do not believe you are ready yet.
I'll give this a 3 month cooldown for your next appeal. Want to make sure you learn the rules more but also I want you to relax while playing. I want you to enjoy yourself and not to worry about if something done is a rule break or not. Even if someone breaks the rules, not all rulebreaks deserve instant punishment. If we did that more than half the server is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread