Declined Captain Snugz Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainSnugz

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Captain Snugz
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:41303109
Date and Time of the Ban: 2:40 A.M 2/11/2023
Reason about the Ban: I was jumping a lot with a sniper in the cell and I got banned?
Admin that Banned you: Automated?
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I was just jumping. I don't know how or why I got banned. But it just happened and everyone is just confused. I have been an active member in the past month since I've returned to TF2. This being the only jailbreak server running with consistant and high players almost 24/7 I can always hop in to play for 1-5 hours a day. I really enjoy being a part of the server and again. I have no idea how I was banned for jumping.

By "just jumping" do you mean you simply jumped with your spacebar or do you have jump bound to another key as well?
Or were you using a jump script or a macro?
If so, could you please link me your script or the settings of your macro.

By "just jumping" do you mean you simply jumped with your spacebar or do you have jump bound to another key as well?
Or were you using a jump script or a macro?
If so, could you please link me your script or the settings of your macro.
Correct, using the spacebar. I really don't know how to script or macro with my setup and I assume since it would be a third party tool it would be bannable.

After checking the logs and talking with you on Steam about the incident, I came to the conclusion that this was not a false detection and you actually used cheats to bhop.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread