Accepted CapitainPyro's Guard ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitainPyro

Username: CapitainPyro
Steam ID 32: 1484130452
Date of ban: 1/14/2024
Reason: freekill/MFK
Admin:Denzel Crocker
After waiting a month as asked of me from the admins I once again ask to be unbanned after I lagged during an RTD day, got firebomb and walked into the reds. I have taken the time during the one month waiting time to fully read the rules and understand my role on both side being blue or red in the jailbreak server and Imay not remember the rule like the admins do, but i do understand what to do and how to avoid breaking the rules again. Side note of now my pc is getting repaired and i'm using a laptop and Geforce till Saturday/Sunday to play tf2 if you admins want me to wait till i get that fixed i understand because the site gives me a limited amount of time to play

I've witnessed you a fair bit in game since your appeal (not a whole bunch though), I haven't really had any issues with you, and since you explained you took the month between this appeal and your last one to read the rules, I'm not against this teamban being removed, although you'll likely be watched carefully whenever an admin is on.

A quick bit of advice for future instances of RTD days: if you are on BLU and roll an RTD effect known to be able to lead to accidental MFKs (such as Fire Breath and A Call Beyond), I highly advise you do not press your "E" key (or whichever key you use to shout "MEDIC!") until the RTD effect wears off.

@Ian (my mentor) will decide the verdict.

Accepted, stop getting permanently guardbanned, being your second perm, the next one is unappealable. Along with this you may not get any warnings, please brush up on the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread