Can someone help me with this vsh map? (1 Viewer)

fattyeater

I need to see if everything works properly for others, especially if the skybox is correct.

Please help, thanks.

Attachments

• vsh_oldmill_v1.bsp
    9.4 MB · Views: 236
Map itself works fine, skybox is fucked with a capital F

1E4224E1AE6DDB9E8056E19BC6FCC4FB0CF19937

5E85FC00FE5FECCCA13A7A93146692BFD4DB9E19

Yeah thats what I thought, the program I used didnt detect the skybox texture I used as being custom or something.

Yeah thats what I thought, the program I used didnt detect the skybox texture I used as being custom or something.
Why not add them manually then? If you use VIDE you can click on "Add" and look for the skybox manually, after that click on "Save" and it should be done.

Stop using VIDE, it's old and doesn't detect some stuff, do some search on CompilePal program.

• Sad
Reactions: Tolfx
OK, I think the issue should be fixed, because I packed the custom skybox into the map with VIDE manually thanks to Tolfx. I would like to thank you for your help. Here is the packed version with a few tweaks, so it is called vsh_oldmill_b1 instead of vsh_oldmill_v1, so that it doesn't screw up if its ever played.
I would like for you to test out this version to see if it goes fine.
Thanks!

Attachments

• vsh_oldmill_b1.bsp
    25.4 MB · Views: 223
  • Funny
Reactions: Tolfx
1590954403176.png

Are you sure the latest file you posted is the right one? still seeing weird skybox glitches with that b1 version

Does this version work? I used CompilePal with the auto packing service. New name because I think it sounds better and I didn't feel like making up more version names.

Attachments

• vsh_stormmill_v1.bsp
    38.7 MB · Views: 280
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread