Accepted calassic guard ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsNotCalassic

Donator
Name of your Banned Steam Account: who (usually classic)
Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:0:89206890
Date and Time of the Ban: 1/10/23 and around 11pm est
Reason about the Ban: illegal meatgrinder
Admin that Banned you: human
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Hello, I was recently guard banned while playing an arena on the map JB_complex however, I restricted the playing field in the minigame to make it smaller than the map's actual arena in an attempt to hurry up the round and to allow players to get more rounds in on the map. Though I do have a recording, it is quite redundant since human himself did record it and I'm sure he has the video on standby to be posted. With all that being said, I do admit to the mistake and how I initially reacted when being told it was a meatgrinder. Admittedly, I didn't think there would be anything wrong with it considering we are typically allowed to restrict areas but because the restriction I had in place was to let the player be on the grated platform itself, the arena was shifted to be quite smaller than how it is initially. From my understanding, this would be a permanent guard ban for it. Would it be plausible for a lighter punishment? I wasn't warned prior to attempting the minigame, and I would've stopped it and removed the restriction before the minigame began. I'd also like to point out however that my previous punishment has been for some time now. Also do want to add completely, human I genuinely want to apologize to you my man, I wasn't trying to get away with attempting this minigame because I'm a regular, that truly isn't why I attempt something like that. Also would want to apologize for being rash and rude to you at the moment. Thank you for your time.

I just made an accout to say i was there when you got guardbanned, the way you talked to human saying things like "come on ban me" and things like that uuh are kinda cringe tbh- but im not saying you shouldn't be not unguardbanned, i still want some good calassic warden days but tbh that was a shitty attitude or whatever is called-

Hello calassic, while human was the one who guardbanned you I was also on at that time and witnessed what happened.

I do appreciate you apologizing because you definitely came off as abrasively defensive when human tried to explain to you what you did wrong. I don't however recall him accusing you of trying to do it because you're a regular, if I remember correctly he said that because you're a regular you should have known that that instance of meatgrinder wasn't allowed.

Since I wasn't the one who teambanned you what human will have to say (if he decides to say anything) will matter more than what I have to say.

Hello, I'm going to be forgiving here when I say that you're response to me telling you that what you did was meatgrinder was just a result of being in the heat of the moment. I've gone through my fair share of guard bans, mutes, and I know when there is nothing to lose I just let loose. So I'm not going to let your emotions be the reason I disagree with unbanning you. But as we spoke about in private, I believe that this should be your last warning playing a guard on blue team to just play by the rules, and not attempt to go around them. If possible, I'd prefer a timed teamban with @Semicolon Backslash's choosing of the duration, rather than a permanent. I feel this would be best so you can have some time to realize how your rash decisions can lead to consequences, and still be able to come back with a better mindset of being a warden.

After reviewing the video I understand human's reasoning here, the ban will be lowered from permanent to 480 minutes. Please keep in mind your next guardban will not be lowered in a similar fashion.

Accepted, please contact a jb admin to lower the guardban for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread