Accepted calassic guard ban appeal pt. 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsNotCalassic

Donator
Name of your Banned Steam Account: who (usually classic)
Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:0:89206890
Date and Time of the Ban: 1/10/23 and around 11pm est
Reason about the Ban: illegal meatgrinder
Admin that Banned you: human
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

I had initially appealed this over in January and though it was accepted, it's getting increasing difficult for the guardban to go away due to how guardbans are always glitching out. My sessions show that I should've been out of the guardban already but due to how guardbans glitch out, i'm still sadly banned. I would just like to see if I could be unguardbanned completely.

Also would like to add, i have been going on blue team with permission from several of the admins because of this guardban issue and that i shouldve been unguardbanned a while ago by now.

Thank you guys.

i am of course, trying to wait it out, but unluckily for me, i'm always on whenever guardbans are down, and i dont know if the timer still ticks when guardbans are down or not

Reactions: Kazzy
1681573682835.png

at this rate you'll make it expire :pepega: In fact by now it should have especially since January. Most likely while teambans have been down, it hasn't been going down.

Best thing we can do is make the team aware that if they see your username on the server to remove the teamban if possible. There's nothing else we can do about the situation, just you're really unfortunate.
I'll leave this open as a reminder. If it does expire instead best to make sure it's actually removed the teamban too.

And of course an apology from panda community about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread