Declined burger king scout's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bored gamer

Banned

What's your username? Milk man man

What is your SteamID? 109201920233456735624

What is your type of punishment? Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? madact

Why were you punished? spamming

Why should we revoke your punishment? mate you fucking muted me for asking something 4 times while fucking mrbeast says his name 10 times should he get gagged?

mate you fucking muted me for asking something 4 times
logs.PNG

I think it Might've been more than 4 times.

From what I remember since this happened on the 12th is that Mr beast was also spamming, but when I warned he stopped. You however continued so I have no choice but to gag.
After that I left about 5 minutes later (I think). So if Mr beast continued I did not see it. Also keep in mind I'm not the only admin that moderates US jailbreak.

Here is the player report section : https://www.panda-community.com/forums/player-report.33/
Keep in mind if you're doing this for something that happened far back and as revenge it will be declined. The link though should serve as future reference for you.

Now your appeal should actually be about yourself and not projecting it onto another user. You're not sorry for what you did and come on no need to swear constantly.
Just listen to the admin when they warn you and you'll be fine. You could just you know...Not spam in the first place, regardless if someone else is doing it.

It's a week due to your repeated offences in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread