Declined Buff sniper headshots (1 Viewer)

Should Sniper headshots be buffed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

senormule

Okay so Sniper needs a buff to his headshots, because right now theres no real reason to try for a headshot and miss when you do the same damage for a bodyshot. There really should be a reward for skill, especially because Sniper is the precision class. So, there should either be a damage buff (I think 525 would be good, though I have heard people say that 514 would be good) or twice the highlight time (as was suggested by Mon, though this wouldnt work for all rifles, as apparently only stock does this). It just seems that there should be at least a small bonus for taking the chance at a headshot.

If You're Going to Buff Snipers Headshots then You will have to decrease the amount of damage a Bodyshot does From 450. Because Sniper Himself Already Does a Jackton of Knockback. If you're a Good hale You're still D,O,N,E. Unless they're like, Really really really bad. Snipers Do Way More Damage Then Crit Rockets And Doesn't Even Have to Predict Projectiles Within this Amount of damage. Its like "Oh boy You made the Shot, Here goes your 450 Damage in a Instant." In my Own words its pretty overpowered and can Kill you in a Matter of Seconds In Some cases. Its Funny & Fun To Use it against Hale, but going against it Isn't going to be as Fun as you thought it would be. Randomly getting knockedback and chewed Of 450 Hp With just a Bodyshot. Yeah no Not Fun at all to go against. But in my own Perspective The Highlight seems pretty buggy. I've Seen Some Hales Go Invisible And the highlight Dissapeared when they uncloaked. Fully Charged or not. Its Either my Client Side or its really a bug. But Yes i Take on the Highlight Thing more then damage.

I've noticed that head shots actually do a tad bit more knock back, it might just be me, but I do see it happen, it just isn't a very noticeable difference.

• Agree
Reactions: SoulPriest
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread