Declined bring back jb_bootcamp (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh the only complain I have with boot camp is how big it is to remember at first,but put an in game map in it like orange final and the problem should be solved

also the d-day mini is pretty creative I liked it

Tbh the only complain I have with boot camp is how big it is to remember at first,but put an in game map in it like orange final and the problem should be solved
also the d-day mini game is pretty creative I liked it
wait nvm I just remembered that literally nobody plays boot camp in jb,yeah let’s just not re add that in

Semi plans on remaking the map. Would be wise to wait for him to finish that and then suggest to readd it

whenever on that map, i only remember complete chaos and broken minigames

some parts of me want to see that again and some parts dont

but again, there is the remaster thats either coming in the next years or never

Reactions: Valen
He’s remaking the map, just be patient, and stop bothering him. V5 is cool, I like it, and I don’t have complaints, but tbh I would rather just wait for the new one then just readd the old one because of impatience.

• Agree
Reactions: Kazzy and salguod
To clarify I'm not remaking it right now. Most you'll see is maybe a detailing overhaul/fixes but other than that I genuinely don't know what to do with the map.

I've yet to see a good reason on why bootcamp should be re-added other than "I remember liking it" or "x minigame was fun". If you actually look at it in it's entirety bootcamp is an unoptimized unbalanced poorly designed low-quality buggy mess of a map.

I genuinely regret making it.

To clarify I'm not remaking it right now. Most you'll see is maybe a detailing overhaul/fixes but other than that I genuinely don't know what to do with the map.

I've yet to see a good reason on why bootcamp should be re-added other than "I remember liking it" or "x minigame was fun". If you actually look at it in it's entirety bootcamp is an unoptimized unbalanced poorly designed low-quality buggy mess of a map.

I genuinely regret making it.
same

Ahh yes I would love to bring back a map that whenever we would be on it all that would happen is it would be rtvd as soon as the first round begins
*cough* luna park / bricks / underjail / jailfort *cough*

I liked bootcamp because it was a good rebel map. Probably the only map that was made (perhaps unintentionally) to be good for rebelling. Other than that the minigames are fine, just as good as any other map but nothing great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread