Pending Blue Teleporters got to go but I have an alternative... (1 Viewer)

[JB] Should we replace teleporters with EngiPads and if so what kind of EngiPads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i assume it's just a Mannpower powerup that spawns, plus the regular teleporter model, so my guess would be around 4-6 extra edicts per teleporter?
From playing with them enabled, they don't just give mannpower powerups. The speed pad gives a speed boost like the one you'd get from being whipped. And the jump pad just launches you up.

Reactions: hehe troll
i assume it's just a Mannpower powerup that spawns, plus the regular teleporter model, so my guess would be around 4-6 extra edicts per teleporter?
After a quick test they appear to consume no more extra edicts than a regular teleporter.

If this is possible im down for it, requiring for engis to place them wisely otherwise reds can use them to Their advantage
I have gotten a version of the plugin with no team filtering working, I can also do a version where only red spies can use enemy pads if people would prefer that.

I have gotten a version of the plugin with no team filtering working, I can also do a version where only red spies can use enemy pads if people would prefer that.
Possibility for Red Team market garden to trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread