Declined bloxboy88's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloxboy88

What's your username? Bloxboy88

What is your SteamID? 76561198262785396

What is your type of punishment? Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? crubf

Why were you punished? Micspamming

Why should we revoke your punishment? So to make a long story short, I was spamming the "Yipe" meme when I was dead. The thing was is that I thought that since I was dead I shouldve been muted so I wouldnt really get my skull crushed by an admin but apparently a few people told me that the plugin dosnt work 100% of the time. Only reason why I spammed it was because I was unaware of everyone hearing me, after someone pointed it out I typed in chat "Oh shit mb" but then admins riped out my vocal chords. (I would like them back please) If you dont want to unmute me for this reason I do not mind, tf am I suppose to do cry? Have a good day.

• Haha
Reactions: PFD1
You were muted due to this report thread: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/report-against-controv-bloxboy88-bazil-borz.32232/ specifically the 2nd clip.
I was spamming the "Yipe" meme when I was dead.
Micspamming is not allowed on Panda outside of theatre performances. On the rules page:
1704469142936.png

Whether or not you were dead (you weren't), no micspamming means no micspamming, and after checking your chat logs I don't see you acknowledging what you were doing was wrong.

It's a 12 hour mute that was applied a few hours ago, you can wait it out. Make sure to check the rules page at your convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread