Accepted BigMac Stacks Mute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMac Stacks

Donator
Name of your Banned Steam Account: BigMac Stacks ( queen at the time of the mute )
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:518013602
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-05-13
Reason about the Ban: Voice Modulation / Micspam
Admin that Banned you: Ian
Why should you receive a unban for the mute:

Over the past 2 years or so, I have experienced what it is like to be without a mic on Panda, and tf2 in general due to not having a functioning one. However, since the mute i have acquired a new headset, mic, and computer so that im understandable and no more incidents ( in a previous mute my computer broke and sounded terrible -> here for list ) will hopefully happen again. I have grown as a person and im sorry for my previous actions as i know they likely ruined gameplay for others or disturbed others while playing JB and on other servers. Ive gone over the communication rules, along with most server rules several times since the mute to make sure i dont make anymore mistakes ( another mute likely wouldnt be appealable so, yikes ), and when seeing unexperienced people on the server, they dont usually look to chat for advice on rules ( even with the cool donor colors ) so this will also be able to help me, help others more.
Hopefully i can get this appealed, if not im fine with waiting, if there is anything else i need to do just say so and ill see what i can do!

Reactions: Charles J. Guiteau
Alright, It's been a while. I will remove the mute. Your chatlogs are good enough to warrant good behavior, I know you have been using mic while comms are down, I don't believe you continued after being asked to stop, if you were asked. Be careful what you say, as an admin may not choose to warn you based on your history. Stay safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread