Declined Bhop in JB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Removed

Hello, recently I have found a JB server with a very nice Bhop plugin. It added a lot to the game-mode, and really made me like JB again. The only downside is their rules are crap, along with the players (I killed the entire Blu team 5 times in a row). I am suggesting to add their plugin to our JB servers, as a way to rejuvenate the community on JB, and bring back old players. Thank you.

EDIT: Just to make this clear, this is not OP bhop. This is just normal CS bhop with no speed cap

Last edited:
yes please as if I wasn't strong enough :kappa:

I would like this a lot

Reactions: Removed
If this was added I would probably go back to jb again a lot more

Reactions: Removed
If the bhop was disabled for blues and the jetpack was disabled for reds, this could be a good plugin to balance out the teams due to blues already having crits and weapons.

Yes please a way to balance out the teams.

Sounds to me like "no bhopping" will become a standard rule, unless that's regulated somehow.

• Agree
Reactions: Dandy
Sounds to me like "no bhopping" will become a standard rule, unless that's regulated somehow.

So the bhop plugin gets added then there will be a rule to not use that plugin makes perfect sense.

• Funny
Reactions: Jimjo
So the bhop plugin gets added then there will be a rule to not use that plugin makes perfect sense.
As in something the wardens will say, not as a server rule. No warden in their right mind would allow the prisoners to gain infinite speed.

As in something the wardens will say, not as a server rule. No warden in their right mind would allow the prisoners to gain infinite speed.

True most of the wardens will say that but not every single one. I also see a problem that will eventually rise from this plugin in some obbies there are places where you need to jump then jump after it again instantly wouldn't it be considered bhop? (Guards might kill them for this)Also wouldn't it mess up the jump Because he might over shoot the next because he needs to jump instantly after he lands again.

True most of the wardens will say that but not every single one. I also see a problem that will eventually rise from this plugin in some obbies there are places where you need to jump then jump after it again instantly wouldn't it be considered bhop? (Guards might kill them for this)Also wouldn't it mess up the jump Because he might over shoot the next because he needs to jump instantly after he lands again.
You could just make a server rule saying bhop doesn't apply to obbies.

• Agree
Reactions: Jimjo
Oh yes, more bullshit." I killed him cus he bhopped and i told him not to, did he? idk, FREEKILL FREEKILL FREEKILL "

I highly doubt it would turn into something like that. Bhopping is just timing a jump right after a jump, usually if its a "bombrush follow warden/me" whoever thing, a simple "get into my melee range and your kos" command would suffice. Also as Saddy mentioned, it wouldn't be OP bhop, there would still be some amount of brain cells required to bhop effectively, meaning that a lot of players wouldn't do it anyways.

Also jumping minigames such as climb/obby should probably be exceptions to an order such as "No bhopping" Lord have mercy.

Well I guess after seeing the public outcry, this suggestion could be put to rest.

closed and declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread