Declined Being Gagged (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uškozní Mike

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:49162137&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Uškozní Mike
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49162137
Date and Time of the Ban: 09-29-18 22:52
Reason about the Ban: Spam in Chat
Admin that Banned you: Deleted Admin - Luigi123
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I just really want to talk to people, because the're hilarious, and also if they ask me something i can't answer them, so admins, could you be so kind and please unggage me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Since @Luigi123 is banned, @Frosty and/or @PNN should handle it, otherwise Stabbin should handle it!
PS 7 total commblocks 3 mutes 4 gags, he hid the first one by only searching his name.

From what I remember about reporting you, your spam was excessive and I remember you seemingly ignoring multiple warnings from multiple people asking you to stop.

• Informative
Reactions: Furken
Well obviously i won´t break the rules again, i got my lesson, and i will never do that again.

Okay then, you have reported me, but i changed and i promise you, that you won´t have to do it again, none of the admins.

Stop double posting, other admins will comment and we'll make a decision later.

I guess I can give my opinion then.

Your appeal seems hardly convincing. How can an admin trust that you'll change your ways if your only reason is "Because I wanna talk to people again"? You need to give out a good reason as to why you believe that you deserve a second chance. This situation seems more like "begging your way out of it" than "giving out a good argument". I dunno, it's hard to believe you if you can't give a good reason as to why you believe you deserve an unban.

I also remember you speaking quite a lot of FL, but the actual reason I gave you a gag was for insulting. I can't remember much of the insult part, so I might not be the best person to decide on this.
I also talked to @Ranger Ciri (since he was the one to inform me of this appeal) and he told me that he was the one that asked me to put the gag on you. That could be the actual reason for the gag. But personally, I'm against this appeal, though I'm not the best person to give out the final verdict. Let's see what other admins/ex admins have to say in this.

On a side note, I wanna ask the deathrun team if they've seen Mike on the server lately, break any sort of ingame rules, and whether they believe that he truly changed to the point of deserving a a second chance.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Spankyworld
Hm I notice I have gagged you once for foreign language, which is not the only time you have been gagged/muted for this reason. I wanna ask you something; how can I trust you being "changed" after having 4 comm-blocks of the same reason?

As for what Frosty asks about, if he have been on the server and acted nice. I guess they have not seen him, with a good reason aswell.

6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666.PNG

With 15 connections in total since late september, I bet no one has seen any difference from this player. This questions why you wanna "talk with people again", because you are never there?

I think it's better if you actually play on the servers before you use the reason "I wanna speak with people again" in an appeal. If you do this, I think you have a better chance of getting an appeal accepted. As for now, I am against this appeal.

If you don't trust me, fine, but what i'am saying is a fact, i have changed my behaviour and i think everyone deserves a second chance, so let me prove it to you, all of you, you can always ban me again.

You clearly missed @PNN's point, he's saying you should show some interest in the server and that you actually do want to get ungagged. It'll give more trust to the admins that you've stop breaking rules (since we don't actually know that), rather than you just trying to convince us over and over again here on this appeal.

Increase your sessions and try not to break any rules while you're doing it, then reappeal in 2-3 weeks and we shall see how things have gone by then.

Edit: Trial Admins cannot decide the outcome of an appeal. Please the full who closed this, comment.

Reactions: TWC
Not much room for me to speak, but what PNN said is on point. Close it.

I and I assume others believe you require more time to think about what you did. You may re appeal in a while, we'll then reconsider if your punishment will be lifted.

Reactions: Madact and Magglet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread