Accepted basementdude2020's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your username? basementdude2020

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:570411997

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? human or some other admin in the server at that time.

Why were you punished? mass freekilling and verbally abusing players in the server.

Why should we revoke your punishment? I want to have a second chance to play as a guard in the server that I am currently team ban in and want a second chance to be trusted by fellow players in the server. I have rethought my actions and words and realize my wrongdoings and I believe I have faced my consequences of being guard ban in a span of a couple months and I truly apologize for ruining the fun for everyone. I want to present myself into a positive and respectful manner and I shouldn’t break the severity of the rules and using hateful languages towards people who did not deserve to be insulted by my negative attitude and shouldn’t mass free kill all the reds while I was warden by my negative attitudes. I wish and hope for the mercy for the admins to please give me a second chance into becoming a guard/warden and I promise I’ll become the better person than I was before. Thank you.

1657118531243.png

Your activity on the server is kinda wonkers my dude. Try to be on the server so we can see how you do. I'll give this a solid 2 weeks before considering accepting the appeal.

Hello, I am currently spending much time playing as a prisoner to further my progress to be forgiven but because of these morons (sorry for the language) free killing me and ruining the fun for me, I can't be on the server in a certain amount of time because it makes me feel ill and my current mental problems. I want to prove that I am capable of becoming a well mannered player in the server and a second chance of being a guard and one question, you said two weeks in advance to show you the amount of time I spent in the server? I'll try the best of my abilities to spend much time to prove it to you. thanks you for your time.

• Sad
Reactions: Ian
Alright, I'll go ahead and accept the appeal and please try not to be toxic at times mate. I know it can get frustrating to get freekilled but you can report them if they constantly do it.
You will have to contact a jb admin in order for you to get your guardban lifted and I also highly suggest you read the server rules if you have the spare time.

The appeal is accepted!
Onward!

Reactions: basementdude2020
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread