Declined basementdude2020's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your username? basementdude2020

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199101089722/

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? human

Why were you punished? Mass freekilling

Why should we revoke your punishment? Can i get a second chance for my freekillings. i did wrote those in the chat after i freekilled but i was angry and spewed a lot at the people but can i get a second chance on being blu?

• Dumb
Reactions: An0n
I wrote a ban appeal before and a admin showed what i said to those but someone was insulting me and i would not let them get away and said some nasty stuff and im sorry for saying that can i get a second chance in playing blu please i wont do it again.

• Dumb
Reactions: An0n and Ian
i sincerely apologize for what i said in this chat by calling everyone degenerates and autistic and i do not what to say that but please understand that i got angry by peoples ignorance and took it too far i apologize about it and please give me a second chance i will like to invest some time to play as blu in the server please i sincerely apologize. i was declined in my first appeal for a guardban and i understand the severity of the situation i put myself but please i want to be forgiven and play as a guard again please.

I wrote a ban appeal before and a admin showed what i said to those but someone was insulting me and i would not let them get away and said some nasty stuff and im sorry for saying that can i get a second chance in playing blu please i wont do it again.
You know you can report them right? No need to go insult them back.

i sincerely apologize for what i said in this chat by calling everyone degenerates and autistic and i do not what to say that but please understand that i got angry by peoples ignorance and took it too far i apologize about it and please give me a second chance i will like to invest some time to play as blu in the server please i sincerely apologize. i was declined in my first appeal for a guardban and i understand the severity of the situation i put myself but please i want to be forgiven and play as a guard again please.
Its still too early for you to get unguardbanned. I'm afraid it is gonna be a month before you can appeal again which is the July/5/2022. Please don't create more appeals as that decreases the chances of you getting unguardbanned.

Appeal Declined.
Onward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread