Accepted Banned, please unban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually my age was not for defending and if i had aimbot i would never go here to ask for an unban since other players were hacking and got denied pretty fast.

It's most likely because their bans were very recent and most of the time admins had their demo covering it up, if the hacker would come back for unban

I just did some research, and you have a few bans on another community. However, they are not related to cheating in any way. You're a troublemaker aren't you?

Edit: Here's one more.

and on the another community you said i only know the 2 bans from pudgey then he said stop spawncamping then i ran away from their spawn but i still got banned and i think that i didnt read the other one because i was trading infront of their base i think

• Funny
Reactions: Pudgey
sometimes Da Random sometimes.
You did a prove that im not hacking because why do i have one permantly ban of aimbot?
i would have much more bans of aimbotting if i had it for real

You are clearly stating that your willing to unban him due long ban time or not having any proof that he was actually hacking.
Yes, if my response of "without any clear evidence, such as a demo or alt account linked to hacks, this ban should be lifted" wasn't clear enough. It would be absurd to keep a player banned, without any clear evidence.

I don't recall time being a factor of this ban getting lifted. I personally believe time isn't an efficient way to determine if someone has changed for the better.

I personally were first against him, if youu could read my message right.Believe me or not I trust skiffa more.
I am highly aware you were against him. With appeals, you ought to keep an open mind, especially when no evidence is presented. To choose a side, without any evidence, is extremely biased and ignorant. Take into consideration that all admins make mistakes.

But now that I have waited a bit longer and seen other admins responses, Id say the ban should be removed , even tho there is still the chance that his lying , but thats still something that skiffa should decide because nobody else can
No, it shouldn't be up to Skiffa to decide. Last time I checked, current admins handle appeals, not ex-admins. Skiffa may present her side of the story and any sort of evidence; however, current admins have the last word. She even said it herself, "I dont remember this guy at all, I dont have demos, can you guys discuss about this without me? since I am powerless with this... so its your (admins) decission what are you going to do."

I do have to note one thing here, if Skiffa only banned for legit things and here he is saying it's the other way around. Could it also not be that the person appealing atm is lying and is taking advantage of the moment as there isn't any evidence backing up if he cheated or not.

I mean I have nothing against this guy getting unbanned but if he's lying then who says that he wouldn't do the same shit again in the server.

• Agree
Reactions: alperrt
Let's be honest here, if the ban is 2 years old, aka the user being 11yo at the time of the ban.

Who the fuck causes someone to ban you for hacking while "playing legit" when 11yo.

I remember when I was 11 playing fps and jesus fuck the motoric eye-hand work was carbage

And knowing for the fact that genetic heritage nowadays sucks even more dick, I doubt anyone is a fucking olofmeister at the age of 11

Let's think rationally lads *not*

I do have to note one thing here, if Skiffa only banned for legit things and here he is saying it's the other way around. Could it also not be that the person appealing atm is lying and is taking advantage of the moment as there isn't any evidence backing up if he cheated or not.

I mean I have nothing against this guy getting unbanned but if he's lying then who says that he wouldn't do the same shit again in the server.
I do believe Skiffa bans for legit reasons; however, there's a possibility that she falsely banned him. There are numerous cases where an admin bans a player with good intentions, however the player is proven not guilty.

As Lighty said, it's best to accept the appeal because there's no evidence presented. If the player is hacking, we'll have a demo, and then questioning whether or not he's lying won't be necessary.

Just throwing a quick comment in here as I was on the server when he got banned. But due to the time that has passed since then my memory is not reliable anymore and the only thing I can say for sure is that I agreed with the ban and was happy about it. I do not recall that I disliked him personally. However, back then I was a lot worse at the game and my judgement might've been off a lot. I'd say unban him due to missing proof. If he still is hacking, assuming he was hacking in the first place, he'll most likely be banned again within a months time.

• Agree
Reactions: alperrt
if i get unbanned and you were thinking that i was lying. Why wont you spectate me about my gameplay, i mean… if i get unbanned its much easier to see if im hacking or not and we dont have the problem about the hack or not.
this is no lie what i say

and this is taking to long for me.
pls get the awnser fast.
You should most definitely not try to hurry anyone up, you have waited 2 years already, why would a couple more days upset you so badly? People are not online 24/7 to take care of every appeal in a minute, be patient.
I won't take any action regarding this even tho I agree that you could be unbanned, since I am not really a relevant person in this certain matter, so the glory to those who it belongs to.

I believe it's safe to say that this ban should be lifted, due to lack of evidence presented.

@AngryGamer, may I warn you that if you're suspected of cheating or hacking once again, you'll be permanently banned, and the chances of your appeal being accepted a second time will be rather slim, if new evidence is presented.

Accepted and Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread