Accepted Banned, please unban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer911-1

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...rch=STEAM_0:0:70312089&advType=steamid&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account Racer911-1 (original name, current name is AngryGamer)
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:70312089
Date and Time of the Ban 01-22-15 16:09
Reason about the Ban aimbot
Admin that Banned you Skiffa (deleted admin)
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute
i never used an aimbot but i killed the admin skiffa that often that he banned me because he thought that i was aimbotting.
pls believe me.

Last edited:
You have been banned for almost 2 years, and you have tried to connect to the server numerous of times. Is there a reason why you haven't appealed, until now?

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute
i never used an aimbot but i killed the admin skiffa that often that he banned me because he thought that i was aimbotting.
pls believe me.

I never ban people because of that........ I ban peoples if I have clear clues of hacking.

But anyways, I have no idea who this is, because it have been so long time when I was admin. I dont have any demos (installed a clean windows few month ago), so its your (admins) decission what are you going to do.

+Danny yes i have a reason because i never read this when i was 10/11 year old but after almost 2 years i tried to connect here what i didnt knew how i could sign in until my father helped me to sign in
+Skiffa in you say "I never ban people because of that" why does it say "aimbot" as reason shown
PS: i really love your servers

im not mad but i REALLY didnt used aimbot or LMAOBOX it would cost anyways 20$ to get it but my parents wouldnt buy it for me or let me buy it
How do you know it costs $20?

i just wrote Lmaobox and then i came to the site to see how much it costs (but im not sure if i can still see the price if i bought it) i knew the site since a hacker spammed something like "GET GOOD GET LMAOBOX" and then i wanted to see what it is
i have no fun in my life without panda-servers

+Skiffa in you say "I never ban people because of that" why does it say "aimbot" as reason shown
I think you misunderstood that. She only banned players, who were clearly cheating, and you are/were one of those. The lack of a demo that proves that you used aimbot is concerning.

i have a question Skiffa: did you ever checked how long i played tf2?
Is that relevant? The ban was approximately two years ago, and your playtime was most likely much lower than it is today.

I think you misunderstood that. She only banned players, who were clearly cheating, and you are/were one of those. The lack of a demo that proves that you used aimbot is concerning.

All old bans about hacking doesnt have demos, because I got my sourceban account so late (heard about that from madact).

i have a question Skiffa: did you ever checked how long i played tf2?

Do admins need to check player's profile to see how long they have been palying tf, if player already shows clues of hacking.

But anyways, since this happened like 2 years ago, I dont remember this guy at all, I dont have demos, can you guys discuss about this without me? since I am powerless with this.

You can never be too young to set up an aimbot
How's that relevant to what he's saying? Perhaps if you read Danny's question, you'd realize that AngryGamer's answer is in regards to signing into forums or Steam, rather than setting up aimbot. Nowhere, especially in that response, did he allude to setting up aimbot. Please do not twist peoples' words to serve in your favor.

Also, without any clear evidence, such as a demo or alt account linked to hacks, this ban should be lifted.

Sometimes people will go through communities hacking and getting banned left and right, and then after a while they run out of servers to play on and start appealing. I have little experience looking for someone's ban records on other communities but from my brief search I found nothing. If bans were found in other places this would not work in his favour, but it seems not to be the case.

• Informative
Reactions: Deep
How's that relevant to what he's saying? Perhaps if you read Danny's question, you'd realize that AngryGamer's answer is in regards to signing into forums or Steam, rather than setting up aimbot. Nowhere, especially in that response, did he allude to setting up aimbot. Please do not twist peoples' words to serve in your favor.

Also, without any clear evidence, such as a demo or alt account linked to hacks, this ban should be lifted.

Yes, sure whatever. You are clearly stating that your willing to unban him due long ban time or not having any proof that he was actually hacking.

I personally were first against him, if youu could read my message right. Mayby I was a bit dick there, but cmon. He got banned due aimbotting, he tried to connect after it numerous times after that without any progress and his using his age as a defense. Believe me or not I trust skiffa more.

But now that I have waited a bit longer and seen other admins responses, Id say the ban should be removed , even tho there is still the chance that his lying , but thats still something that skiffa should decide because nobody else can

So if you want to talk more about false statements, add me in steam, @Cryptic

Off-topic alperrt here hello.
Just to clarify one thing, mainly for Cryptic:
You can never be too young to set up an aimbot
What this most likely stands for is that the player was "too young and unable to click on 2 buttons to sign up on the forums" whilst still being able to find, download, install and set up this alleged "aimbot".
Just my best guess of what LieväAutismi meant with this statement.

Carry on c:

actually my age was not for defending and if i had aimbot i would never go here to ask for an unban since other players were hacking and got denied pretty fast.
i know you dont believe me since i got banned for "aimbotting" but thats not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread