Declined Banned From Guards On JailBreak Server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!! Im SilentWraith people call me Silent. I have been banned from a Panda Server known as JailBreak. I have "Freekilled" and have payed for my consequences. I deeply apologize for my all my actions and I messed up bad. And I promise to never to do so again. All I want is to be unnbanned from my favirote server. Here is my information.

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:162606798

The Day I Got Banned: 2017-01-16 03:14:46

Length: Permanent

Admin/ Dr.EvilClone

Reason: Breaking Rules

It's @Wolf

I do believe he is out this weekend. Think he is back on monday.

You've been on the BLU team and opened the doors and killed the Red players while laughing at them.
What do you want me to say about you?
The snarky comment "oops" isn't really helping if it's killing groups of people with a sniper riffle.

You will keep that guardban for now.
And I would watch out if I were you in the chat and over the microphone.
We don't really appreciate racism/insults on Panda' but you should know the basic rules of the community and Jailbreak since you played a lot on it.
You are fully aware of what you were doing, I would have been easy on you if this wasn't the case.

You've been on the BLU team and opened the doors and killed the Red players while laughing at them.
What do you want me to say about you?
The snarky comment "oops" isn't really helping if it's killing groups of people with a sniper riffle.

You will keep that guardban for now.
And I would watch out if I were you in the chat and over the microphone.
We don't really appreciate racism/insults on Panda' but you should know the basic rules of the community and Jailbreak since you played a lot on it.
You are fully aware of what you were doing, I would have been easy on you if this wasn't the case.

Can i have a date until i get unnbanned?

It's permanent , meaning it doesn't expire.

I've talked with Wolf. Since I'm his mentor I have to be the one to close this up. I've come to two conclusions:

1. I'm not convinced you won't do it again - My experience with USA JB tells me you guys just do not care. Hence why you 'laughed' when you freekilled those people because you get away with it that easily. Who knows what other times you've done it.
2. We do not have the admins to monitor you - We have no USA JB admins, meaning if you where given a last chance no one can monitor you. So you know...We can't really afford to take a chance.

Besides, you where really annoying asking me constantly on voice and saying 'I did nothing I got banned for nothing' yet you admit to it here. Yeah, brilliant lie.

Declined and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread