Accepted BANNED FOR VPN (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielgh

I got perm ban for using a fucking vpn wut is even problem with vpn its first server i saw banning players for using vpns that make no fucking sense the next thing im gonna say may be stupid but its real first of all i was playing with my friends in mge after like 1 hour we tried to move into jump map so we found a server and i wasnt able to join so i used vpn and its worked when we tried to back to mge i forgot to turn of my vpn cuz i dont need it when i can play without so after that i got perm ban for just using a vpn im not lying its real ffs unban plz
SourceBans Ban URL:https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=not+a+pro&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Daniel in source ban its Not A Pro
Steam ID 32:STEAM_0:0:535474128
Date and Time of the Ban:2020-10-15 16:21:42
Reason about the Ban: i used vpn to connect to another server and when i tried to back into mge server i forgot to turn it off and its said cuz of dup accounts got banned
Admin that Banned you:Console
Why should you receive a unban for the ban: cuz i used a vpn to connect another server and forgot to turn it off and now im banned i think i dont deserve to get that ban and plz unban me :D

Admins have lives outside the forums, be patient :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread