Accepted Banned for no reason (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mining King

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: The Mining King Official
Steam ID 32:
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021 11 9
Reason about the Ban: angle cheats detected
Admin that Banned you: console
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: i was playing on the panda trade server and i was with my friend Mr. Waddles, and when i was doing the doomsday parkour course i was automatically banned perm for that reason by the console, at first i thought i was an admin but no, i don't even have cheats and i don't even know what angle cheats are. can you please unban me so i can go into that server again? and as you can see in my ban thing, i have no previous bans or anything

• Dumb
Reactions: cheese
Angle-Cheats is when a player's view angles are set beyond the limits of the game.
This is often done to create a desync between their model and hitbox, making it harder to shoot them.
It can also be done to execute some other exploits; like in TF2 with Duckspeed.

Reactions: The Mining King
Angle-Cheats is when a player's view angles are set beyond the limits of the game.
This is often done to create a desync between their model and hitbox, making it harder to shoot them.
Well i wasnt doing any of that, is it some mistake that the console makes often or something? and may i get unbanned since i didnt even have those cheats or any cheats at all for tf2?

When am i getting unbanned i didnt do anything.

• Old
Reactions: Riobi
Appears to be a false ban by the anti cheat plugin.
Apologies for the inconvenience.

Unbanned.

Reactions: Aces
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread