Declined Banned for Hacking (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: sonicfanatic2011
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:84864677
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-07-31 19:34:07 (pulled from sourcebans)
Reason about the Ban: Hacking
Admin that Banned you: Bob
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Not sure why i was banned again. Im not aliasing (had this steam name for over 3 months now left unchanged), I havent said a word in chat, I'm not hacking, I'm not even taunting, I'm not trying to get banned, I'm not trying to bother admins, I'm not trying to seem like im hacking, I'm just playing sniper. All i've done was play sniper as per usual. I'd like an explaination on this one @Brendon

VIdeo proof:
- Looks like shadowplay isnt happy with spotify but I'll take what I can get. I wasnt even recording and Im lucky i had clips even on to begin with.

At a glance it looks like the spy at the end is what lead to the ban. In the clip you can clearly see me searching for the spy and when i check the healthkit it dissapears, i even did a double take and missed bc i could only guess where he was around that healthkit. The spy proceeds to decloak in front of me so i shot him in the head. Im not sure how that can even remotley lead to a perm ban but i'm eargely awaiting your explaination and recording that lead you to the conclusion that im hacking @Brendon

edit: After rewatching the clip i didnt even headshot that spy....

edit2: i was mid shot when the ban hit and you can watch my mouse flick exactly the same way as I aim.

edit 3: I've made my steam profile public. It has been private for months besides a small window of time where i fullty cashed out, this should leave all possible information as readily available as i can make it. If any clarification is needed or if futher concerns come up please dont hesitate to express them.

• Informative
Reactions: Hedgehog
From his last appeal:
Racer-911
So I didn't plan to have this situation escalated however from the reactions recieved and comments from many admins and regulars I think that i should be more clear now.
Currently you're on a very thin layer of ice that will basically break once you make the slightest wrong movement. Many people are either annoyed or pissed at the fact you were given 3 chances now by doing the same thing. Which was "cheating". The problem with that is that admins take !calls seriously and you shouldn't make admins waste their time on that.
Now I want to talk about more about the reasons from the ban I did with the reasons why and how you're basically trying to get yourself banned.

First of all it started of (as mentioned) that someone used !call because of how you play.
Which is basically: Looking at random places, doing very sudden unnecessary movements, locking/flicking all the time or just not turning your head at all.
And to be honest about it. I don't believe a single person plays like that at all.
Next up was that you attacked me twice in different locations while I was completely invisible. However ill talk about that further below

Second is that during that session you had your profile put to private, changed your name to "easymode" (which sounds like its connected to cheating) and got yourself a very default profile picture of the Heavy. It would further hint at you being a "cheater" since I have only seen once in the 7,5 years playing TF2 a cheater play with a backpack worth 10's or 100's of Euros/dollars

Now those were the indications on why I'm thinking you were trying to get yourself banned.

While at the time I could only see things from my perspective and didn't have time to thoroughly think what was going on. There was a moment where you disconnected from the server a couple minutes and then came back. I didn't think much of it at first. However now that you basically showed your POV of gameplay. Things suddenly make much more sense. But worse for you.

First of all during the time you were gone you most likely looked me up as during the entire video you focused everything on me which tells you decided to provoke me into banning you.

Second is that I decided to go spy later to see if you would react. No reactions at first but its seen you go spectator multiple times to see where I would be. And went ahead to attack me on both locations. While this action is shitty, its not illegal or anything. However It makes me prove my point even further that you knew who I was and what your intentions were.

And lastly this is the 3rd ban in a rather short time for the same reason. That ban was no "genuine mistake" but a more "provoked" one. So I'm saying this to be clear. You most likely will not be unbanned for the 4th time.

TLDR Stop with this. Otherwise you wont be unbanned again
Appeal #1
Appeal #2
Appeal #3

unknown.png

As stated in the image above, Racer has already pretty much said everything that has needed to be said. It's already pretty obvious but you play much like a cheater would thats why me and Racer and Loli have all banned you beforehand because of your constant unnecessary jitters and flicks aswell as just your overall playstyle in general. You seem to do this almost all the time when you're playing so any normal person would find it safe to assume that you're cheating. Me and the other admins have already discussed this and I personally think this appeal should be declined but my mentor @Hedgehog will have the final say in this.

Zeus,

After your last appeal you were told to stop, you said you've followed other advice from admins closely on your previous appeals, but you havent. Your game play still looks suspicious which has gotten you banned again, so you clearly havent learnt from it. Therefore this is being declined, we're not giving you anymore chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread