Declined Banned for "Free Killing, Baiting, and Favoring" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans : It is a teamban and I have yet to get the information but will post it in the comments or edit the post when I get the info~! I have reached out to Madact~
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Anna Bell
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:71906291
Date and Time of the Ban: 9/22/2021 3:00PM Mountain Standard Time
Reason about the Ban: The Reason was changed 3 times by the admin, it went from being "Freekilling, Baiting, and Favoring" then after I said I did nothing of that to that extent they changed it to "well fine but still free killing and favoring" then I told them I didn't freekill at all they went to saying "Favoring still".
Admin that Banned you: Unknown they only used console and didn't elaborate with their name at all.
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I did not do anything like what they were talking about on the server today, on top of that if I had done the things that happened why wasn't I punished when it happened that moment. Unfortunately I wasn't recording so I cannot give any hard proofs to this stuff but I can defend all the claims that were made. I do not deserve a team ban.

Anna Bell STEAM_0:1:71906291 2021-09-22 21:08:09 120 minutes 117 minutes Random Coffee Table favoring
120 mins. the 117 mins is time left

Also the name of the admin that banned me : Random Coffee Table ^w^

• Indifferent
  • Haha
Reactions: Riobi and _Black
  • Agree
Reactions: Mid Lane Annie
You were punished for favoring on lgka. You specifically said to baby that you wouldn't kill him, but everyone else first. This is on top of your well known trigger finger that has lead to plenty of freekills of reds asking for repeats or because they made some slight movement to readjust themselves better on a line. This includes a span of like 4 rounds in a row where I was freekilled by you for this exact things and I've respawned multiple other reds for this exact thing. Mentioning the baiting on my end was incorrect, as I did not have definitive proof of it, only the words of someone else who's game failed to record the demo of it, so I apologize for incorrectly accusing you of that without the requisite evidence. However, I think the teamban is justified and that you have to follow the rules consistently: you can't kill reds immediately while they are asking for repeats or making sure they're on a line and then not kill other reds because they didn't immediately initiate a duel during lgka.

You were punished for favoring on lgka. You specifically said to baby that you wouldn't kill him, but everyone else first. This is on top of your well known trigger finger that has lead to plenty of freekills of reds asking for repeats or because they made some slight movement to readjust themselves better on a line. This includes a span of like 4 rounds in a row where I was freekilled by you for this exact things and I've respawned multiple other reds for this exact thing. Mentioning the baiting on my end was incorrect, as I did not have definitive proof of it, only the words of someone else who's game failed to record the demo of it, so I apologize for incorrectly accusing you of that without the requisite evidence. However, I think the teamban is justified and that you have to follow the rules consistently: you can't kill reds immediately while they are asking for repeats or making sure they're on a line and then not kill other reds because they didn't immediately initiate a duel during lgka.
I understand your reasonings behind the freekills aspect, I do in fact make mistakes sometimes I am a human being ^^ however as for the favoring I said and I quote "I wouldn't never kill baby they are too cute, I'm just kidding" Also I didn't want to fight them at the time because tactically speaking attacking two medics healing each other while they have the high ground is a bad idea compared to killing a defenseless pyro with a melee out. I stick to my defense on this one. In the end, I believe the favoring should be dropped and I understand the freekill situation as I have made mistakes for that stuff, however I wouldn't say I have a trigger finger as its sort of a rude thing to insinuate. Thank you for replying.

p.s. I unfortunately wasn't recording my gameplay at the time but I feel pretty positive I said I was joking about it immediately after I ran away from the two medics~.

Apologies for my delayed response.

After reading into the scenario it sounds like the freekill part at least was justified as for the favoring it sounds like it would've been a situation that would've been completely looked over if it weren't for the comment about baby. Not sure how I would've handled that one but if you had a history of freekilling people before I'd say thats enough justification for the teamban.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread