Declined Banned for exploiting? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plot Twist

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...rch=STEAM_0:1:56589284&advType=steamid&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Plot Twist
Steam ID 32: 113178569
Date and Time of the Ban: 6/14/2022 ----- ~4:30 PM EST
Reason about the Ban: Exploiting apparently?
Admin that Banned you: Banned by TRGGB2, ban was requested by "Ian"
Why should you receive a unban for the ban: I literally have the 5 minutes of my entire desktop before the ban occurred and I don't see anywhere that's "exploiting". The staff member on the server at the time was warning people to not force a freeday by throwing a wrap assassin ball through cell doors into cell button, which is understandable, you don't want to force freeday, but there should be no way in hell that throwing a wrap assassin through barred armory door is in any way exploiting, because if screechy actually wanted to prevent people from hitting blues in armory he would have put a block_bullets brush, but that's the only part of the video I see that I can even remotely think of the cause.

I tab into tf2 at about 1:55, I'm not trimming the video to keep it as genuine as possible. I realize this is only a 12 hour ban and this appeal probably won't even be seen before it's up but I'm posting this because I honestly believe this was incorrect.

but there should be no way in hell that throwing a wrap assassin through barred armory door is in any way exploiting,
How is it not exploiting exactly? A red forcing the cells open definitely is exploiting.
because if screechy actually wanted to prevent people from hitting blues in armory he would have put a block_bullets brush, but that's the only part of the video I see that I can even remotely think of the cause.
Screechy made it for SG-Gaming where the wrap assassin is banned so he probably didn't account for that.

Eitherway, the map is up for removal and you were more than aware that this was exploiting since there were warnings by regulars and the admins.

Appeal Declined.
Onward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread