Accepted Banned for "Duplicate account" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjaminn

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText= STEAM_0:0:47832429&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Benjamin
Steam ID (Example : STEAM_0:0:47832429
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-10-18 17:49:16
Reason about the Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I recently just noticed i was banned from panda community servers while revisiting tf2 with a friend of mine. Im not sure what i did wrong back in 2019 that lead to me betting banned. Im not sure what a duplicate account means. i would really like to be able to play on panda community servers again. im a very server friendly player following all rules put in place. all i wanna do is play some tf2 with my friend :)

Most likely, you got a ban on an alt account. Then when attempting to avoid the ban on another account you get auto banned on u via matching ip address.

Most likely, you got a ban on an alt account. Then when attempting to avoid the ban on another account you get auto banned on u via matching ip address.

I cannot remember being banned on any alt accounts to be honest. does this have to do with shared IPs? if so im playing on a vpn.

Would recommend not using a VPN when playing on our servers as mistake bans by console can happen.

It is a mistaken ban looking at it. So I'll remove it. Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope you enjoy playing on our servers with your friend ::):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread