Declined banned by one admin with out clarifiaction (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@EvoWarrior5, I appreciate you bringing up the point on inconsistent predictions. I noticed it myself; however, I was skeptical because some predictions were extremely accurate.

I'm going to act upon Evo's conclusion because I believe he knows best. I apologize for the troubles, @AeroPlaysTF2. I hope you understand why many players, including myself, found you suspicious.

Turns out you didn't need to bribe 'em with wrist pics. Oh well, more wrist pics for Fan and I :kappa:

Edit: Appeal is opened once more. Read below as to why.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
  • Dislike
Reactions: Viking34 and Flynt
Hello, after finding you have an alt with a vac ban and also a community ban on another server for aimbot, plus seeing the obvious hacking in your stream I'm reopening this appeal with support of Cryptic to post the other evidence.

As DeadSworn has already stated, the appeal is opened once again because new evidence has been presented.

I apologize for approving the appeal so quickly. I figured there wasn't enough evidence to deny his appeal; however, that's not the case anymore. DeadSworn and I have gathered new evidence, and we're continuing our search for more.

An account linked to his alt account, with multiple VAC bans and 1 game ban:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/AeroTheRealMLGPro

A permanent ban on another community server for hacking:
http://bans.highernation.net/index....&searchText=STEAM_0:1:129772848&Submit=Search

This is an alternate account I am using on the forums to post anon. I wrote a bit on this and wanted to share anonymously for fear of being witch hunted by Aero.

As an experienced dodgeball player, after spectating Aero, I believe he is hacking. He seemed fishy in his playstyle right from the start and seeing how he did not flick and he did not orbit, I began to become suspicious. While in the server with him, he was often impressed with orbits. This was circumspect because compared to the speeds he was able to go, the orbits were not fast at all. When an admin and I looked into it, however, I was even more suspicious because he only had 29 hours of game play and was nearly as good as some of the best players at directing. I have over 700 hours on db and so I felt something was off. He later admitted that he was on an alternate account and has had several issues on his main with a streaming service that didn't work well with VAC. The admin later looked into this streaming service however and it seemed that it did have issues with VAC (at least the free version) so his story checked out. This, however, no longer seems relevant to whether or not he had experience or not because in this feed he has said, "I joined this dodgeball server. i then sucked at first. then after a few hours (staying up 29 hours practicing offline).". Apparently he also has a community ban for aimbot so... This makes me think he had no experience before, and makes me suspicious again. Another thing worth noting is his lack of skill in cqc and lack of ability to catch upspikes. This is a lack that is something I often find in hackers with an auto-airblast but not an aimbot. This is why I believe EvoWarrior5 is confused. It is not an aimbot that tracks the rocket but an auto airblast that air blasts for him when it’s in range. All he has to do is aim, assuming he is hacking and this is what he’s using. I am honestly not sure if he is hacking. He could just be really good at learning and have an odd playstyle, but my gut tells me he is hacking and I thought I'd contribute.

Full disclosure ; I did not watch the stream..

I was going to comment on this yesterday, but as it was closed I didn't bother. I'd like to point a couple things out:

I watched your stream, first thing I saw was a highly suspicious snap. You track the rocket to a certain point and then airblast in a highly uncomfortable, inconvenient and unnatural position. For someone with such incredible timing (the distance your airblast at when you direct appears to be within a few inches of the airblast AABB border) you appear to have very little control over where the rocket actually ends up. Also, you stare directly (like dead on centered) at the rocket, something that not only makes timing exceptionally hard and something that noone I've ever seen play in thousands of hours has done but something that is... let's just say rather difficult. Even though your tracking is sometimes slightly off it still seems to precisely follow the rocket, albeit with a delay. Also the fact that you are plain unable to reflect even slow rockets when they are over your head indicates a hack to me, as many hacks that cover airblasting and tracking rockets have issues with rockets coming in at a steep angle.

My 2 cents on this. I thought this was fishy before and I still think it is.

• Agree
Reactions: alperrt
This is an alternate account I am using on the forums to post anon. I wrote a bit on this and wanted to share anonymously for fear of being witch hunted by Aero.

As an experienced dodgeball player, after spectating Aero, I believe he is hacking. He seemed fishy in his playstyle right from the start and seeing how he did not flick and he did not orbit, I began to become suspicious. While in the server with him, he was often impressed with orbits. This was circumspect because compared to the speeds he was able to go, the orbits were not fast at all. When an admin and I looked into it, however, I was even more suspicious because he only had 29 hours of game play and was nearly as good as some of the best players at directing. I have over 700 hours on db and so I felt something was off. He later admitted that he was on an alternate account and has had several issues on his main with a streaming service that didn't work well with VAC. The admin later looked into this streaming service however and it seemed that it did have issues with VAC (at least the free version) so his story checked out. This, however, no longer seems relevant to whether or not he had experience or not because in this feed he has said, "I joined this dodgeball server. i then sucked at first. then after a few hours (staying up 29 hours practicing offline).". Apparently he also has a community ban for aimbot so... This makes me think he had no experience before, and makes me suspicious again. Another thing worth noting is his lack of skill in cqc and lack of ability to catch upspikes. This is a lack that is something I often find in hackers with an auto-airblast but not an aimbot. This is why I believe EvoWarrior5 is confused. It is not an aimbot that tracks the rocket but an auto airblast that air blasts for him when it’s in range. All he has to do is aim, assuming he is hacking and this is what he’s using. I am honestly not sure if he is hacking. He could just be really good at learning and have an odd playstyle, but my gut tells me he is hacking and I thought I'd contribute.

Full disclosure ; I did not watch the stream..
i admited to having accounts. and i said i was vaced because of xsplit. a server ban is not of my fault several people used my account for games. i was not aware of family sharing untill last year. so i gave them access to my account, they told me they where banned from a server. and i dont think you all were right to challenge me on these terms. it was aproved and there for it is fine.
i will send screen shots of my game files and of my steam downloads if needed

plus seeing the obvious hacking in your stream I'm reopening this appeal with support of Cryptic to post the other evidence
what are you talking about in my stream. if you can show proof i would gladly explain. otherwise let me be and these bogus accusations are harrassment
thank you. goodbye.

i was not aware of family sharing untill last year.

Then how could someone possibly have used your games without you knowing about Familyshare? Also, at this point, I'd like to point out that TF2 is Free-to-play and has been for years, I see absolutely no reason for anyone to play TF2 on another person's account.

i dont think you all were right to challenge me on these terms. it was aproved and there for it is fine.

The person who initially accepted the appeal has now reopened it ion light of new evidence. Seems pretty standard to me. Also you are pretty fishy, it's nowhere near a black-and-white case.

these bogus accusations are harrassment

You are going to pull that card? Well, noone forces your to be on these forums. You are free to just leave. Also, if your threshold for what you consider "harassment" is that low, well I don't know how you get along on the internet at all. And I also don't see how you don't consider your accusation against Cryptic, that he was "abusing his powers" and was "just a salty admin" harassment ;) As for your VAC banned account, if it was really banned in error, Valve are fairly quick to lift a VAC ban. (I speak from experience, I've had numerous VAC bans in the past)

i will send screen shots of my game files and of my steam downloads if needed

I highly doubt that that is going to bring this case forward in any meaningful way.

Then how could someone possibly have used your games without you knowing about Familyshare? Also, at this point, I'd like to point out that TF2 is Free-to-play and has been for years, I see absolutely no reason for anyone to play TF2 on another person's account.
they would use my account for my items. and stuff. and i found out that server. me and my brother "little blue panda" where playing on a domination server, and we spawn trapped a 2 person team with a heavy and a sniper. the admin didnt want that to happen and it happened to be tie. he thought i was hacking because i would spray them down as a heavy as soon as they left the doors.

You are going to pull that card? Well, noone forces your to be on these forums. You are free to just leave.
you are banning me from a server for doing nothing. i have several witnesses and my brother here to prove my innocence. i was cleared of all accusations earlier. let it be.

The person who initially accepted the appeal has now reopened it ion light of new evidence.
again i would like to see this evedance. otherwise there is no reason to keep this open.

again i would like to see this evedance. otherwise there is no reason to keep this open.
As DeadSworn has already stated, the appeal is opened once again because new evidence has been presented.

I apologize for approving the appeal so quickly. I figured there wasn't enough evidence to deny his appeal; however, that's not the case anymore. DeadSworn and I have gathered new evidence, and we're continuing our search for more.

An account linked to his alt account, with multiple VAC bans and 1 game ban:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/AeroTheRealMLGPro

A permanent ban on another community server for hacking:
http://bans.highernation.net/index....&searchText=STEAM_0:1:129772848&Submit=Search

The fact that you have multiple VAC bans on your alt and set the profile to private ticks me off too. Multiple bans aren't an accident.

"VAC bans are permanent, non-negotiable, and cannot be removed by Steam Support." i have a feeling that what you said is incorrect

This just shows to me that you didn't do any research. Something I'd expect from someone who doesn't even expect to be unbanned even if it's possible. Because they were actually banned legitimately.

Also, if you don't believe me, go here: http://vacbanned.com/engine/check
And enter my steamID in the search: STEAM_0:0:81290635

• Agree
Reactions: alperrt

People were talking about aimhacks so that is what I based my own viewing on. Triggerbot is something that I would not know how to be able to tell in dodgeball. I wouldn't know about the difficulty a hack might have to blast rockets coming from above so it's good if someone who knows these kinds of hacks chips in.

I would never claim to be an expert or even very good at distinguishing hacks, and I was very surprised to see Cryptic acting upon it so quickly. My input is unprofessional and should be taken as such. I, too, did not watch the stream, primarily because I thought it would be useless to watch footage which the appealer purposefully shared.

EDIT: by the way, does anyone have any knowledge of the community on which he was banned? Is their judgment on this matter to be taken seriously?

EDIT: by the way, does anyone have any knowledge of the community on which he was banned? Is their judgment on this matter to be taken seriously?

HigherNation appears to be a smallish community based in the US (~1k steamgroup members). Their steamgroup and website appear fairly inactive to me (All I found on the website was a lot of posts about floorboarding of all things etc., mostly stuff unrelated to TF2). They market their website as a social network, it only has ~400 members according to their own stats. Also there are several complaints about admins being unprofessional in their steam group and their sourcebans displays a quite high relative amount of bans for aimbotting (50% of their bans are for aimbot). They run 6 servers by the looks of it, 4 of which are quite active.

Personally I have no experience with them, they don't run dodgeball servers. Make of my research what you will, I personally wouldn't put too much trust in their judgement. But in my opinion that just adds to the evidence already presented. This particular piece of evidence doesn't make or break the case. In my opinion the multiple VAC bans on the players alt. account and the demos / stream have way more weight and tell a more complete story.

• Agree
Reactions: DeadSworn
Interesting turn of events.
Like I mentioned before I have seen several new players lately with similar playing style and "skills"
One thing I noticed (spectating them) is that they all airblast the rocket always right in front of the flame thrower.

Regular , genuine good players rather avoid this normally. You try to take the rocket at the outer border of the blast radius , so, in case you miss, you have a chance to still orbit the rocket. also I always had the feeling that blasting at the outer edge is more effective for re-directing , spiking and deflecting.

• Agree
Reactions: Nanix
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread