Declined banned by one admin with out clarifiaction (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tell us:

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: AeroPlaysTF2`
Steam ID:76561198348326201
Date and Time of the Ban: 12-20-2016
Reason about the Ban: "hacking"
Admin that Banned you: crypt
Why should you receive a unban for the ban: I joined this dodge ball server. i then sucked at first. then after a few hours (staying up 29 hours practicing offline) i came back and started doing good. i then get a message from my friend YourBiggestFan, explaining i was accused of hacking. i then opened obs and then started streaming to get my display recording to show i was not cheating. I asked Fan who the accusing admin was. he said it was crypt, i sent a friend request to this admin, only to be denied. i wanted to talk to him and clerify, but he did not. so every time i was on the server then i played as usual. i got banned. and i then get into contact with crypt. (against his will because fan added him to a group.) i started asking (yelling at him) why was i banned. he said "had demos" and i said cool. i have a livestream proving im not hacking. he had a demo which can be altered. i had a stream. i asked for another admin to be a third party member after some nasty words. he denied it. all he kept saying was "
Crypt: ight im done w this convo. ill see ya on forums, if you choose not to be stubborn :^)
Crypt: honestly, this is a waste of my time
Crypt: if youd like to be unbanned appeal it on the forums"

this is not a fair ban. i was not consulted first to be asked what was happening. the link to my livestream is this:

Thank you, and do read all this,

Aero

From just spectating you, it does look reaaaally fishy, but from seeing the stream I believe you can and should be unbanned.

i sent a friend request to this admin, only to be denied. i wanted to talk to him and clerify, but he did not.

I've already explained it to you twice, but it seems like I have to explain it once again. I denied your first friend request because I didn't know who you were at the time.

and i then get into contact with crypt. (against his will because fan added him to a group.)

No, it wasn't against my will. I asked Fan to tell you to add me again, but he believed a group chat would be simpler.
eznk.PNG

i have a livestream proving im not hacking. he had a demo which can be altered. i had a stream.

I highly doubt anyone would take the time to alter a demo, especially if they don't even know the player. It's more likely that you altered your gameplay, after Fan informed you that I accused you of hacking.

I have reasons to accuse you of hacking, including constant 200+ directs without any flicks or orbits. The two demos I've recorded illustrates it all:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9dal4guje17qc2c/areo.dem?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qt7bboobmyfzkrh/aero2.dem?dl=0

I apologize if I sounded harsh; however, you were being stubborn and obnoxious all throughout our conversation:
2go6.png

gpd4.png

owr4.png

6rb4.png

but what you are saying is invalid. you knew who i was, you were invesigating to see if i was hacking, i added you and you should have known who i was. saying you didnt know me is invalid and a blatant lie.

I've already explained it to you twice, but it seems like I have to explain it once again. I denied your first friend request because I didn't know who you were at the time.

No, it wasn't against my will. I asked Fan to tell you to add me again, but he believed a group chat would be simpler.
eznk.PNG

I highly doubt anyone would take the time to alter a demo, especially if they don't even know the player. It's more likely that you altered your gameplay, after Fan informed you that I accused you of hacking.

I have reasons to accuse you of hacking, including constant 200+ directs without any flicks or orbits. The two demos I've recorded illustrates it all:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9dal4guje17qc2c/areo.dem?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qt7bboobmyfzkrh/aero2.dem?dl=0

I apologize if I sounded harsh; however, you were being stubborn and obnoxious all throughout our conversation:
2go6.png

gpd4.png

owr4.png

6rb4.png
you wouldnt be angry if the admin who banned you refused to talk to you the first time and then call bullshit and ban them without your point of view?

but what you are saying is invalid. you knew who i was, you were invesigating to see if i was hacking, i added you and you should have known who i was. saying you didnt know me is invalid and a blatant lie.

Y'know, I record numerous players weekly. I have a folder filled with demos of different players. Sorry that your name didn't stick to me at the time.

Y'know, I record numerous players weekly. I have a folder filled with demos of different players. Sorry that your name didn't stick to me at the time.
i watched both demos. i fail to understand how missing a few spawn ones is bad. i react better to fast stuff. missing a spawn is because i react faster so as habit hit before it arrives resulting in a miss. how does this make me a hacker?

please explain in detail

all i want is an unban. his stand point doesnt have any actual grounds that im hacking. all of this feels to me like he is trying to paint me out as being bad at the game. i miss slow stuff. majority of the people in this thread think im innocent and same goes for the discord sever. my brother sat next to me and watched me react to the demos, he doesn't understand either.

please undo this ban.

Would someone be so kind as to upload the map (Octagon a7)? I cannot find it on gamebanana.

Yeah I don't play db that much but those demo clips showed some god damn fishy content to be perfectly honest.

I have not seen anyone staring that directly at the rocket and actually hitting it with those speeds, they more than often blast with the edges of the blast cone (usually because db players use that obnoxiously high FoV with which you couldn't even see the rocket whilst staring straight at it)

Also in the first demo you try to flick a bit on couple occasions, which proves to be a struggle? Could it be due to you not actually knowing when exactly is it going to airblast?

And those starter rockets just tell the same story, in the first you keep staring while the rockets blasts to your face. Is this due to db hacks not reacting to too slow travelling rockets or reacting too early and missing the airblast like in the latter example?

Not the best at judging shit like that but out of curiosity still checked the evidence.

Yeah I don't play db that much but those demo clips showed some god damn fishy content to be perfectly honest.

I have not seen anyone staring that directly at the rocket and actually hitting it with those speeds, they more than often blast with the edges of the blast cone (usually because db players use that obnoxiously high FoV with which you couldn't even see the rocket whilst staring straight at it)

Also in the first demo you try to flick a bit on couple occasions, which proves to be a struggle? Could it be due to you not actually knowing when exactly is it going to airblast?

And those starter rockets just tell the same story, in the first you keep staring while the rockets blasts to your face. Is this due to db hacks not reacting to too slow travelling rockets or reacting too early and missing the airblast like in the latter example?

Not the best at judging shit like that but out of curiosity still checked the evidence.
Are you for real? i dont know how to flick. i cant flick and push the button on the correct timing. m1 and flick dont mix very well for me. but i understand your pov. my playstyle is wonkey but it works most of the time. and the reason it does is because i predict where the rocket will travel to me and when the rocket it near my crosshairs i m1 and it blasts away.

I also sound whore when i play games
so i can hear the rockets

so i can hear the rockets
084.png

But can you taste the sound of the rockets tho
Are the maps covered with obstacles that prevent you from seeing the rockets, forcing you to rely on god damn hearing to play DB?

No but seriously, the fact that you had to come up with something that ridiculous rings a bell of you having some odd reason to over-explain your actions.

I absolutely agree.
I've watched the stream and I am suspicious as well.
If somebody just reflects directly straight, no matter how the rocket is incoming, without even trying to orbit the strange ones...feels fishy.

I really would like to hear Shads opinion on this. For me he is the expert for taking almost all rockets just directly. But even he (with his probably thousands of hours playtime) will orbit sometimes if "necessary" or if there is a sudden switch.

I already told to an admin in a private conversation...at the moment I have the feeling that there are suddenly quite a few new players around with amazing skills in taking high speed rockets just directly. with just a few play hours IMHO almost impossible to achieve.

cheers
booooom

I'm sceptical of it being hacking. What kind of hack 'predicts' where the rocket will come by the time when it will near him? If anyone knows any sort of hack like that then let me know I guess, but as far as I'm concerned there should not be one.

Let's assume that it exists, though. The prediction is inconsistent; sometimes he predicts it very precisely and the rocket lands pretty much where his crosshair is, and at other times it lands further to the left or right.

And then also, quite a few times he does not predict the rocket and instead he stays relatively stable and semi-flicks when it gets near.

If we assume it's a hack, it would have to be extremely well concealed.

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: Lighty and Cryptic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread