Declined Ban for dupped acc (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fre3zing

i never play this servers but i have a ban for duplicades acc and well i got scammmed my account and My "frend" was trying to get my items but i changed the mobile verification and i tryed to stop him, but any way he got my accout over nd over, so i decided to take all my things on other acc to not get scammed all my items and later i just left the old account, now i try to get in and i just go out whit a ban what can i do?

Reactions: fanthom
Use template men

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:543387675&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: YaBoiDream
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:543387675
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-05-04 01:43:47
Reason about the Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
i never play this servers but i have a ban for duplicades acc and well i got scammmed my account and My "frend" was trying to get my items but i changed the mobile verification and i tryed to stop him, but any way he got my accout over nd over, so i decided to take all my things on other acc to not get scammed all my items and later i just left the old account, now i try to get in and i just go out whit a ban what can i do?

Follow the template next time if you get banned. Otherwise good luck.

We cannot undo your ban as you are marked as a scammer on steamREP. You've purposely avoided your ban by creating a new account to avoid your tag. We cannot undo it as you will need to sort it out with steamREP. Which looking at it you have attempted to but it has been declined. You are responsible for your own account so it's just tough luck. You got caught and now you're paying the price for it.

Declined.

• Dislike
Reactions: ZeroPC and fanthom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread