Not open for further replies.

Dometroid

Name of your Banned Steam Account:Dometroid
Steam ID 32

STEAM_0:1:702541185
Date and Time of the Ban: permanent
Reason about the Ban:Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: Console
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: i should receive the unban since im not a duplacate account and one of my friends who was on an alt got me banned for this dupe account so it would be nice if i got unbanned

@Dometroid

Please steam profile link your friend's main.
Also can you explain your situation in detail about your friend getting you banned. Such as did this happen at your house, why your friend made an alt account, etc.

Friends account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BiggestofD

Basically my friend was banned off of pand'ss jail break server and when i joined and played for a bit left after a while and my friend stayed on and then the next day i hear my friend talking about how he got his alt banned because of the "duped alts" and said that my main was apart of the "duped alts" so i logged on to panda's jail break and found how i got banned permanently on my main.

You have been added on steam to discuss this further in private as it requires personal information and further action.

I'll need you to openly communicate your situation, but with having you added you went through an array of questionable usernames that it's most likely best you and your 'friend' stay off panda community for a while. If you do decide to appeal again, please be ready to respond to my questions in private.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread