Declined Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

prime. . .

Got banned for being toxic to the Admin that team banned me for "Force freeday." unaware of a force freeday was and was accused of me "am aware of what i did wrong but was salty about it" type of deal. Just because I have GAG OR MUTES doesnt mean team ban, get it right Magglet. Most of them were from my old mic and from toxicity. I am working on myself and I am trying not to be as toxic but the stupidity and communications from the admin that did gag me is "quick thinking" to assume situations like that. Please unban me. :)

Quotes of what was said BY ME:

"fuck off admin"
"get off my dick"
"I didnt fucking know"
"alts exist"

is what I remember :p

Hey buddy, I don't know your SteamID since your steam is not linked to the forums. Can you please provide that it should look like this: STEAM_0:0:11609524374321

Hey buddy, I don't know your SteamID since your steam is not linked to the forums. Can you please provide that it should look like this: STEAM_0:0:11609524374321
Sorry, its 76561198795696778

This is the SteamID I was looking for: STEAM_0:0:417715525

Your alibi, and your chatlogs do not line up. Sorry for stealing your job @Magglet but I'm going to close this, you may open it if you would like to do something else. Chatlogs
Please tell the truth when you are attempting to reverse an action. Lying will do you no good. I see you trying to downplay what you said.
There is a clear difference between fuck you, and fuck off. Also, that is the entirely wrong way to handle a situation like that.
Basically what I’m saying is you can decline this but don’t need to respond further, I decided to leave it to you to handle since this is not my appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread