Accepted Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCV

Username:FCV Or yes but no whatever shows
ID:STEAM_0:0:535669816
4/17/2023 at about 8 pm
I was banned due to mishearing a order from the warden as a blue it was a single mistake
Admin was Banana
I believe that it was a bad reason to gb me for mishearing a order it was just 1 order that affected the entire server in absolutely no way and the admin had also banned half the guards due to the same reason.

Player was previously punished for MFK, I have amended the ban to the correct stacking. Not commenting on the appeal just informing banana.

Warden asked Blues not to do something but you still did it, even AFTER people were guardbanned for it.
You ARE interfering with the round because the microphone makes the game hell for the warden trying to give orders.
Considering the prior accidental mfk + this ban it just gives me the impression that you're way too reckless to be on blue

Warden asked Blues not to do something but you still did it, even AFTER people were guardbanned for it.
You ARE interfering with the round because the microphone makes the game hell for the warden trying to give orders.
Considering the prior accidental mfk + this ban it just gives me the impression that you're way too reckless to be on blue
due to the fact that you know for a fact i was doing something during the time of the orders since i have previously mentioned what i was doing during it and the fact that there was gb after me and it was something that no way affected the round at all in any case and also how would i be reckless on blue for accidental mfk while following orders i try to kill a rebeller i accidently killed 2 other people that cant relate any way on being to reckless for blue but its just a mistake that happened during orders and the warden was not talking during the time i went on the microphone i remember vividly he told the heavy to go to the back wall then he went silent during this short period of time is when i went up to the mic and said medic with lasted for almost no time not causing a singular disturbance and also maximum it took away about 2 seconds of the time but during dr there was much more than 2 seconds left so it means that the time that i would have stalled if the warden was talking wouldnt have affected the game at all so i really was not interfering and if you think that i am lying about how i warned you there where countless reds who witnessed be talking about how i am going to look into settings about a specific thing and ive also been asking questions about it for the entire round so i think that can easily show that i didnt hear the warden correctly even after i was confused on where the warden even was i had to ask him myself on where he was in order to go there so not only did you know i couldnt hear him you also knew why i couldnt so that makes it even worse of a reason for a gb maximum should have gotten a slay due to the fact i didnt even know wardens orders. please next time listen in vc and look at chat before you ban be for not even hearing a order for a reason that was kinda obvious and you knew.

• Dumb
Reactions: _Black
also you are hinting that blues must listen to warden and i was following warden orders when i By mistake mfk he told me to kill everyone in cells guess who was in the cells and also you can get mroe from this from denzel

• Dumb
Since I’m being dragged into this now, I need to explain why I was justified in giving you your previous teamban for accidental MFK, and the circumstances around the ban extend, which requires me giving the pretty much full story.

It was a round on jb_volcano that started off fine, with the warden telling all REDs to go on top of the Rick May statue by cells. A BLU Demoman then shot a grenade (with intention BTW) onto the group of REDs on the statue and almost every RED is killed and quickly disconnected (although I did nab him later). I respawned everyone, and the warden instructs all respawned REDs to head back on top of the Rick May statue; yes but no then proceeds to, out of some sort of confusion, kill approximately 5 or 6 REDs heading back.

Even if he was confused, there are three main reasons as to why I think I was justified in giving him the guardban:
- An automated message that says “[ADMIN] Respawned all players” in white text would’ve appeared in the chat, and he could’ve looked in the chat to see the context of people being in their cells.
- About 75-80% of the REDs alive at the time were killed and thus respawned. Having that many REDs should’ve given him a hint about the respawn.
- Finally, with the whole “warden giving orders to kill those in cells” order, although I can’t remember the exact circumstances there now, the two scenarios that probably happened were either he gave these orders BEFORE the MFK occurred, or he was referring to full-on AFKs and not the REDs I respawned. I highly HIGHLY doubt he ordered everyone in cells to be killed after I respawned as he knew I had respawned them.

That teamban has since expired. Then this teamban by Banana happened.

A couple hours ago this evening I joined on and yes but no was complaining about his teamban and how he made an appeal and wanted Banana to respond, and me and Magglet were telling him he needs to wait until Banana responds and his appeal reaches a verdict. I tell Magglet privately about his previous teamban and he adjusts it due to stacking.

TL;DR I teamban yes and no for accidental MFK, it expires, he gets another teamban by Banana a week later that’s initially only 120, makes an appeal, Magglet adjusts the teamban to perma, I get dragged into the appeal.

Ultimately, Semicolon Backslash will have the final say.

• Informative
Reactions: _Black and Flynt
due to the fact that you know for a fact i was doing something during the time of the orders since i have previously mentioned what i was doing during it and the fact that there was gb after me and it was something that no way affected the round at all in any case and also how would i be reckless on blue for accidental mfk while following orders i try to kill a rebeller i accidently killed 2 other people that cant relate any way on being to reckless for blue but its just a mistake that happened during orders and the warden was not talking during the time i went on the microphone i remember vividly he told the heavy to go to the back wall then he went silent during this short period of time is when i went up to the mic and said medic with lasted for almost no time not causing a singular disturbance and also maximum it took away about 2 seconds of the time but during dr there was much more than 2 seconds left so it means that the time that i would have stalled if the warden was talking wouldnt have affected the game at all so i really was not interfering and if you think that i am lying about how i warned you there where countless reds who witnessed be talking about how i am going to look into settings about a specific thing and ive also been asking questions about it for the entire round so i think that can easily show that i didnt hear the warden correctly even after i was confused on where the warden even was i had to ask him myself on where he was in order to go there so not only did you know i couldnt hear him you also knew why i couldnt so that makes it even worse of a reason for a gb maximum should have gotten a slay due to the fact i didnt even know wardens orders. please next time listen in vc and look at chat before you ban be for not even hearing a order for a reason that was kinda obvious and you knew.
From what I understand, you were busy messing around in settings while half the guard team was being guardbanned for abusing the microphone. You then went up to use the microphone later and got guardbanned. Please correct me if I misinterpreted anything as (no offence) but your English in that wall of text was not great.

• Funny
From what I understand, you were busy messing around in settings while half the guard team was being guardbanned for abusing the microphone. You then went up to use the microphone later and got guardbanned. Please correct me if I misinterpreted anything as (no offence) but your English in that wall of text was not great.
ok so what had happened is i was getting my sprays to work and after i finished i got back to stage and i didnt know what the warden said the admin fully knew what i was doing and said nothing against it and also the chat got flooded before i could see the ban i also couldnt hear anyone using the stage microphone i also asked what the warden was doing and he didnt say not to use the mic so i had no idea what was going on

I'll cut you some slack here and reduce the ban length this time but please make sure to pay attention in the future, as this will not happen again.

Contact a member of the jb team so that they may catch you on the server so that they may lower the teamban length to 360 minutes,

Accepted.

• Happy
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread