Declined ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maus

Banned
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:157956982&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Incredible gassy
Steam ID 32 STEAM_0:1:157956982
Date and Time of the Ban: 5/21/21
Reason about the Ban Ddos threat and acting extremely immature
Admin that Banned you Deleted Admin - Racer911-1
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Look im so sorry for what i did. i truly am im sorry about threating to doxx racer and the toxicity towards staff people and i promise i wont behave like it again. ive been trying to change my ways and actually improve as a person, and you guys are saying i doxxed someone when i didnt, i made a stupid doxx threat but i would never doxx someone. what i did was really bad and im sorry for it but theres mass freekillers and trolls yall have given a second chance. give me a actual chance to show you ive changed. i dont mass freekill i dont do anything like it. "
Just making sure I'm reading you correctly, are you saying that someone saying the n-word online is worse than revealing someone's personal details for the whole internet to see? Are you aware of the consequences that can have on someone?"
i never doxxed anyone and i never fucking would. and no i didnt mean it by that. im justing asking why unban trolls who say they changed yet not me when im asking for the same thing. except its been a year. not these guys who were unbanned after 2 months and sometimes even less.

please give me a chance to change here. like you guys did with all the mass freekillers racists and other trolls

im begging here casual is shit right now, the only other jailbreak server thats active is blackwonder and that gets fucking boring after a while.

you mean the server you are banned from?
i votebanned a guy cause i thought they were freekilling but they were apparently very strict with there rules to the smallest detail i was a donor and genuinely wanted to prevent shit like that from happening, it was a accident what happened and that user who is a female is in bed with several of the admins which my friend can provide proof of and as i said you guys have unbanned mass freekillers racists trolls

ive been trying to change my ways and actually improve as a person

Since the thread crikey posted is now hidden, in the spoiler I have linked an image that shows what the thread was looking like. Just as clarification I had no plans to accept this appeal no matter what blackwonder decided to do with yours over there. This is just reinforcing my position that you have not changed. I am not going to bother typing up another wall of text, just read my post on your last appeal if you want to know why I am not unbanning you.

7e313869f474b6fc91fad0534aea12b2.png

I eagerly await your gore spam in dms.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread