Declined ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maus

Banned
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:157956982&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Incredible gassy
Steam ID 32 STEAM_0:1:157956982
Date and Time of the Ban: 5/21/21
Reason about the Ban Ddos threat and acting extremely immature
Admin that Banned you Deleted Admin - Racer911-1
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
first off im very sorry about the way i acted towards the moderator racer and the rest of the staff team, it was wrong of me and i promise i wont act like it again. ive appealed my ban sucessfully on multiple servers in the past several months and im here to fight this two year old ban, when i browse the forums i see dozens of people successfully appeal there bans for racism toxicity mass freekilling and dozens of other shit far worse then my actions in my opinion. alot of these people are repeat offenders, i can provide multiple examples which im not going to because its a simple search on the forums. how can you justify that moderator team? especially considering how my ban is two years old at this point. ive made my mistakes yes i have and im truly sorry for it and swear ive changed as a person. but how can you justify unbanning repeat offenders for mass freekilling racism toxicity and possibly other worse offenses in the hundreds of successful appeals people have made on this community. why can these people get dozens and dozens of chances yet i cant even get a second chance? i never got one. a second chance is actually giving the person the abilitiy to change, i was bogged down constantly told to wait three months each time

people successfully appeal there bans for racism toxicity mass freekilling and dozens of other shit far worse then my actions in my opinion.
Just making sure I'm reading you correctly, are you saying that someone saying the n-word online is worse than revealing someone's personal details for the whole internet to see? Are you aware of the consequences that can have on someone?

alot of these people are repeat offenders, i can provide multiple examples which im not going to because its a simple search on the forums. how can you justify that moderator team?
cf885003c9a11f53d87b0feece52ae5c.png

ive made my mistakes yes i have and im truly sorry for it and swear ive changed as a person.

why can these people get dozens and dozens of chances
Nobody has gotten that many chances.

i never got one. a second chance is actually giving the person the abilitiy to change, i was bogged down constantly told to wait three months each time
From what I've seen through this wall of text, your previous appeals here, and a few other sources you have not changed. The ban is permanent and it won't be lifted for the foreseeable future.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread