Status
Not open for further replies.

dazfartsniffs

steam user dazlimey
steam id STEAM_0:0:123328150
date banned 2022-12-05 02:38:29
reason Duplicate Account
Banned through console
I do have an alt acc, but I use it to play MGE, and other modes because I share my main acc with someone that grinds out ELO on MGE. ( I don't want to ruin his ELO, also he is the main owner of the main acc. )
When I joined the panda server, I had no idea (I dont read the rules, which I should've done.) that alt accounts were bannable.
If any admins have questions abt the shared acc let me know (if I don't respond you have to contact me another way, I don't use this site or at least didn't until today.)

Could you post the links to all accounts you have played on please.

STEAM_0:0:123328150
and also
STEAM_0:0:738639889

if u need anything else let me know
if these arent the links u are looking for btw, tell me which ones you are looking for.

Apologies as I have been away for 2 weeks and panda staff were unsure what to do with your case.

I would refrain from joining on us jailbreak with your alt account as jailbreak has issues with mass alters attempting to disrupt gameplay. It appears you may have been caught in the crossfire of that / this ongoing saga.
Also it appears you have a perm communication block on your main. I'm going to assume you only made the alt to elo farm and to not avoid your communication block. I've placed the same punishment on the alt however as a precaution. You'll need to appeal your communication block separately if you want it removed.

As for the ban it's removed from your main and alt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread