Declined Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maus

Banned
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:157956982&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Calamity
Steam ID 32 STEAM_0:1:157956982
Date and Time of the Ban: 5/21/21
Reason about the Ban:Ddos threat
Admin that Banned you:Deleted Admin - Racer911-1
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Im sorry about the threat i made, i really am and i didnt mean it. i dont even know how to do that shit, i just really wanna be unbanned on the server, its been almost a year and i swear ive changed my attitude and i wont make threats like that again, i promise

• Dumb
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
Hi Hi,

Since I'm not and admin (anymore/yet?). I wont get a say on what happens.
One thing I should probably have corrected myself with was that the ban reason was supposed to be "dox" and not "ddos". Either way both are treated the same punishment wise.
If the admins are willing to consider this ban, I could provide the interaction he and I had during that time when needed.

Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
After reading the conversation between you and Racer, I don't think you are actually sorry.

First off, where is your apology to Racer for the shits you just gave. Your conversation between you and Racer felt like what came out of a twitter argument. Your first consideration should be an apology to Racer that's for sure. Then you attempt to bribe Racer into reducing it. What an asshole move.

Prove to me that you're actually sorry about your actions on August/29/2022. You have 4 months to prove yourself. I expect a change by then.

Declined,
Onward!

Reactions: Racer911-1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread