Accepted Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Najjan

Template:

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:112475239&advType=steam
Name of your Banned Steam Account: i swear she was 18
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:112475239
Date and Time of the Ban: 2018-12-05 18:51:35
Reason about the Ban: AFK constantly
Admin that Banned you: Magglet
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I've matured since I was permanently banned. I now know the consequences of being AFK and how that type of behaviour ruins the game experience for people on the server. I was 2.5 years ago since the ban and I hoped you guys could retract my ban since I no longer will be AFK. In contrast to what I said I also want to mention that I hope to return to the server since I've spent nearly 900 hours on it in the past.
Thank you.

Well well, I'm not admin anymore. But considering it was only a perm because of stacking and probs cos I was a bit of a harsh cunt I have no objection to you being unbanned. However I do not hold any power to do so. Make sure you join spec if u need to take a minute to go for a piss or something.

Gl

• Haha
Reactions: Aces
Since its been good 3 years now I will lift your ban, just remember to join spectator or leave the server entirely if you're absent for a longer duration.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread