Declined ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifesmidnight

sourceban url: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=time+is+not+on+my+side&Submit=Search
name: time is not on my side
steam id: STEAM_0:1:116679893
date and time:11-20-16 20:48
reason: first i was accused of cheating and it was cleared up that i wasnt but i acted in a very immature way
admin that banned me: alperrt

Well first of all i got banned for "cheating". I wasn't cheating it's just my alt and my acc was private i have 4k hours on my main, also there was no demo provided afaik. I went on to make a "meme" thread (hate using that word) about alperrt because i was very immature(sorry my dude). I've since forgotten about the ban cause i just use my main but now that i no longer have possession of that account and i really like the panda mge servers so i'm asking you guys if you could please trust me when i say that i'm not the same person i used to be and unban me. Sorry to anyone that i have offended, when i look back on the threads and the comments that i made i cringe. much love please let me mge <3

@alperrt

Calling an admin immature cos you made a toxic thread just to upset shows a lot about you. Anyway good luck, the source bans always say no demo provided but Alpert is likely to have one.

what i never called an admin immature i said that i was immature and that what I DID was immature n

please read what i said again never said anything about an admin being immature all the negative stuff i said was about me and my past self

Oh you are the eloassasins dude, rip my elo big time oof
8a69a4ed31045a96beffaf75e26ad0a7.png

The demo in question still seems to be up:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ucq40otxh49i2p3/hightower.dem?dl=0
Thought it seems like the demo crashes my tf2 soon after starting the playback so I cannot currently review it.

As far as I remember and reading the old thread, most of the things were found to be explainable with the spectator mode followup delay and the legit console script. Some weird looking things were left unexplained but nevermind that.

What currently interests me the most is the timing of this appeal after almost 2,5 years and this:

but now that i no longer have possession of that account

You have lost access to your MAIN account? How and why would that be?

I gave my account to a friend of mine it's not banned and the timing is pretty random can't explain that i don't really play stuff anymore except like the occasional mge so i didn't have any use for the account

0445eafcac58442fb4e087b1938775f9.png
from steam subscriber agreement

Not sure how I feel about you breaking Steam's terms of service and then asking us to give your access to the servers on your other account back?
You said you really like the panda mge server?
That brings up the question: Did you play on Panda servers on your main account whilst this account you are appealing on was banned?

Yeah and that would be against our rules under the gameplay rule 3F:
c023a2e327a12722813c387475d9b183.png

In my opinion there is a tad too much done wrong all around in this case for me to grant the wish of being unbanned.

Any other admin(s) reading this can freely leave their opinion on the matter, I'll return to the case later tomorrow to possibly conclude this. But tbh things aren't looking so great for you at the moment.

aight well i tried my luck, i wont trouble other admins with this case it's fine i don't deserve the unban good luck w/ keeping up the servers

• Friendly
Reactions: alperrt
Aight I'll be closing this up then.

Due to reasons mentioned in the thread, declined and closed.

Reactions: lifesmidnight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread