Declined Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

golde

Source Bans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:120287319&Submit
Name:Amir
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:120287319
Date:10-03-16 16:48
Reason: Overusing caps
Admin:Mrs.Clockie
Block length: Permanent
reason of my last gag was this:there was an admin in server and I was calling him a lot.because i wanted ask some questions about donating in server and he wasn't answering me.at last i tried to use caps lock to attract his attention. I know i had a lot of gags but i promised one of the admins that i will be good boy in the server and I really tried. and now I am so sorry for my last gag please check my last chats and please forgive me.thank you a lot dear admins.

Firstly we've told you with clockie atleast 20 times how to donate, by going in the forums and continuing from there. You didn't listen

Secondly Clockie told you propaply the most simplistic way to apply admin, again by going to the forums and then continuing from there, with knowing if you had all the requirements , which you didnt. But you didn't listen

Thirdly, I've warned you about the simplest chat rules for a while now and told you that your perma is getting close. And you still wouldn't listen, or read.

Fourthly, top of all that "you not knowing how to read" you only tried to get attention from me by spamming my name couple of pages, which didnt do anything else but made me more annoyed. And cap spamming doesent make the situation any better.

Easiest way wouldve been if you would just added one the ff2 admins and privatly talked to them instead going around ingame, trying to get answers in simplest questions while breaking chat rules

Let me get this straight, over the course of 2 months you've received dozens of warnings and six punishments. And that didn't get you to read the rules? What should make us believe you wouldn't do it again after we remove your gag?

• Agree
Reactions: Capp
I am really really sorry admins,i promise and i swear i wont break the rules anymore and i am going to read ALL the rules of panda community.i am really regret for my bad chats but i am saying please just check my last chats maybe i didn't do something bad. i really didn't want annoy players.and i really didn't want insult some one.i really didn't want be bad boy.I decided to be a good player and I changed my self after last gag. please forgive me please admins forgive my bad works in server.I promise i wont do them again and i wont break the rule.this is my last sin.please forgive me and if in the future i did something wrong and i broke rules permanent BAN me.but i am just saying i really changed myself.

I am really really sorry admins,i promise and i swear i wont break the rules anymore and i am going to read ALL the rules of panda community.i am really regret for my bad chats but i am saying please just check my last chats maybe i didn't do something bad. i really didn't want annoy players.and i really didn't want insult some one.i really didn't want be bad boy.I decided to be a good player and I changed my self after last gag. please forgive me please admins forgive my bad works in server.I promise i wont do them again and i wont break the rule.this is my last sin.please forgive me and if in the future i did something wrong and i broke rules permanent BAN me.but i am just saying i really changed myself.
OL_O...
I must be honest, even if I've private messaged him about how to get ungagged and how he should post his appeal, by specifying the reason of his behaviour... I... I didn't expect a "pretty much possible matured" attitude... I mean, mostly when a perm'd comes on appealing and his request gets denied, he tries to reach his objective after 5-6 months or more, by saying he thought about what has he done and how he changed and nothing more... but this guy, wow, he's trying directly to reach his happiness on the server by subjecting himself at hard conditions, he said that if he's going to break the rules again he would be permanent banned and not gagged. This case is serious I see

Let's not forget what happened to o|o's appeal.
I don't think he deserves an ungag/unmute since he got them in such a short amount of time and 1 week waiting time really isn't enough for him to change. After a few months when he does appeal it will get accepted yes but if he is caught breaking the rules once more he will get the perm back up without the chance of an appeal.
Declined and closed
If o|o's appeal was denied 'cause he appealed after 1 week, then Amir's appeal should be denied as well.

Don't get me wrong, Amir. I don't believe time isn't an efficient way to determine if someone has changed for the better. You can read my entire argument on o|o's appeal, but here's the glimpse of it:
eiuxybF.png

If Amir's appeal is accepted, I'll add "apology essay" as another one-way ticket to getting unbanned/silenced. I'll also encourage o|o to make another appeal, but this time add an apology essay, so it'll be accepted :kappa:

@Cryptic i agreed. There has to be more time before he should apply. Give him enough thinking time how important the servers really are to him. If he misses something from it for awhile he will be more certain about howmuch he actually cares about improving his behavior. Let them have a taste of a perm for now and we can see later.

• Informative
Reactions: Patmosphere
i said IF i did something bad.... its just IF i mean i wont(will not) break the rules and IF i break the rules(in the future) please then ban me. on the whole i mean i wont break the rules.i am promising

Im Against this appeal since he had many chances to not break the rules at the past .

I guess at this point I may throw in how I've seen him team several times with the hale or as the hale and continously spam with caps and such in several cases while the server was at a low count of players (when it was like 4 in the morning Server Time when there were no admins online) but I'm unsure if my statements here are even valid or not considering I wasn't a trial when these events occurred :/ So I guess I'm just wasting my breath to throw my opinion in in order to say I'm against this appeal.

(I do agree with @Cryptic in just denying it for now and waiting to see if he's interested in appealing later, though)

the problem was this: in the past i didn't read any rule of this community.and i didn't know anything about it.but now i know and i understand most things about this community and its rules.so i will not break them again.

the problem was this: in the past i didn't read any rule of this community.and i didn't know anything about it.but now i know and i understand most things about this community and its rules.so i will not break them again.

If you only started reading the rules after 6 gags with a perm then i don't see a reason for this appeal to be accepted.

• Agree
Reactions: Speneth
I see no reason to ungag, everybody else doesen't see reason to ungag. U break the rules, you had enough chances to think before acting and now you face the consequences.

Declined and Closed

Other admins may reopen this, if they feel like discussing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread