Accepted Ban Appeal: Permanent Ban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo.Gonzales2008

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=[F2P]Pablo.Gonzales2008&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account: [F2P]Pablo.Gonzales2008
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62107427
Date and Time of the Ban: 09-03-18 00:27
Reason about the Ban: Console Ban by dupe account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Before I start, I would like to say that what I did was incredibly moronic and I would 100% understand why this appeal would get declined, But I still wanted to write down an appeal due to the fact that the Panda Community servers were the only main reason why I played community servers (and why I played TF2) and I wanted to get back to playing into the game. I had been banned for using a dupe account messing around with little homemade scripts within a FF2 server and got banned for 3 weeks, and as time went on I had forgotten about that ban and had accidentally rejoined a server with an ongoing ban on my other account and had gotten a permanent ban on both account by the console. I understand that there is a zero tolerance policy with cheaters, and I am not asking to get my ban completely uplifted, but I would like to ask and have a reduced ban time instead of a ban that would have no end. Again I am terribly sorry for my doltish action and hope the best for the community, Thank you.

Since Baka gave out the original ban @Baka

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:445850911&Submit=Search

This is your duplicate account I believe. You were not banned for 3 weeks according to our records it seems you were permanently banned for the use of aimbot then tried to bypass the ban via an alternate account and failed. Correct me if I am wrong with the account but it does seem suspicious.
I am not really familiar with how bans work from the console and how sourcebans record them but I do believe at once you get console banned, that it would permanently ban any non banned accounts trying to join the server that share the same address as the banned one, and also extend the ban to a permanent ban on the already banned account, hence turning the 3 week ban to permanent.

Aimbot is not a 3 week ban but a permanent ban always. It wouldn’t change because you logged in another account

Well, for the most part, using duped accounts, as well as using scripts already marked a red flag, however it has been quite some time since the ban and I am willing to give you a 2nd chance, with proper monitoring of course. I’ll accept the reduced ban time, just please be careful in the later future.

I'm going to put this on hold till this gets sorted out properly in private. Please don't edit the ban just yet Baka or any other full admin.

Edit: It's sorted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread