Declined Ban appeal for "pikmin" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account:pikmin
Steam ID 32:STEAM_0:1:578248791
Date and Time of the Ban:2023-12-18 04:53:07
Reason about the Ban:Obsene language
Admin that Banned you:Grambam36
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I'm not saying I should get an unban but it was changed permanent to a month, and i asked for a week, but I dont want to sound like a karen, but im just saying can it get shortened to a week? Thank you. (i did this in digital notepad so uhh boom shakalaka)

• Dumb
Reactions: PFD1
The reason your comm is a month is because you have 4 prior comms, making this your 5th comm. We follow a stacking procedure here at Panda where each comm given gets progressively longer, up to permanent. This is the stacking procedure:

1st comm: 12 hours
2nd comm: 1 day
3rd comm: 3 days
4th comm: 1 week
5th comm: 1 month
6th comm: Permanent

There are some rare examples where we break stacking procedures and go straight to permanent if the offense is severe enough (such as sexual harassment) but otherwise this is what we follow.

What Denzel said is correct. It was changed to a month due to a stacking error, but this is indeed your 5th stack. If you want the reasoning behind the mute, for any reason, it's for slurbaiting and making sexual jokes and noises over the mic as a minor, despite me warning you earlier in the match to stop. Please keep this in mind next time, as it will likely be permanent. Thank you.

• So, the sexual stuff makes people uncomfortable regardless of age, so do not persist with doing it, since your next mute is permanent.
  • When someone places an incorrect ban length to the stacking, the green names here on the forums (or madact) change the ban to the correct one.
  • To not get muted permanently just be careful what you say, if its not PG-13, you probably shouldn't've said it.

Good luck, take the month to either take a break, and come back knowing the next steps, or just keep playing as normally and taking some time to prep yourself not to break chat rules again. They are pretty simple not to break for the most part. A good rule of thumb is most admins are lenient enough to remind you once, or twice for most smaller things (not larger things like racism, sexism, etc), but don't rely on that warning, as if they see you breaking rules repeatedly, you are more likely to be punished. Please, before your mute is up (and after) Just make sure you are confident in knowing what you will be allowed to say, and not be allowed to say here in this space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread