Declined Ban appeal, for "freekilling" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shot a sticky at 4 rebelling reds as they were running away, where I said "dont go past the first stair" (on Mayanjungle). I do admit though I also shot 3 stickies far above the stair case before that. In return, the admin koe, told me to detonate them, so I did.
The same round after I gave LR, I get accused of freekilling and I get banned. I asked koe for footage but they completely ignored me, forcing me to go on the forums and wasting my time. I do not believe I should be banned for 4 hours. The only wrong thing I did was put one sticky trap with 3 stickies, which I detonated after warned. I do not believe a single sticky trap should decide my ban for 4 hours. If I did freekill, I would like video proof of when and how, then ill gladly accept this ban, if I did indeed freekill. Thank you.

Attachments

• image_2024-02-26_165439795.png
    image_2024-02-26_165439795.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
I had warned you a few times about stickytrapping those stairs on mayanjungle,
You heeded my warning for the first one by detonating those stickies sitting on top of the stairs however did it again killing multiple reds who were going up those stairs.
As for the 4 hour teamban you had a previous prior teamban at 120 minutes, so following that I placed it at 240 minutes

I had warned you a few times about stickytrapping those stairs on mayanjungle,
You heeded my warning for the first one by detonating those stickies sitting on top of the stairs however did it again killing multiple reds who were going up those stairs.
As for the 4 hour teamban you had a previous prior teamban at 120 minutes, so following that I placed it at 240 minutes
I did not do it again, I shot one sticky and detonated it instantly, killing 4 rebelling reds , like I said above. I stopped after you told me to stop, using the sticky bomb launcher at all does NOT count as sticky trapping. I can say it again, I detonated it instantly, killing the 4 rebellers climbing the stairs. Ive asked for video proof of my wrong doing, and this is the 2nd time you've ignored it. Plus, I would rather have another admin on this other than the one who falsely banned me in the first place.

I did not do it again, I shot one sticky and detonated it instantly, killing 4 rebelling reds , like I said above. I stopped after you told me to stop, using sticky bomb launcher at all does NOT count as sticky trapping. I can say it again, I detonated it instantly, killing the 4 rebellers climbing the stairs.
I do believe all admins should record why they banned someone, I feel as if it's the admins responsibility if they ban someone falsely, and should be advocated to record their bans. If you bring up that I should be the one recording, that is wrong, I shouldn't always expect for an admin to ban me for a reason unjust for a punishment. The admin accepted the role of taking care of the server, and therefore should be responsible with any mistakes they make regarding it.

Declined. I trust Koes word, In the future I will ensure that she records demos. If she does have one I will attach it. Due to it being your word versus hers, I am hesitant to act on this ban.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Cream Tea
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread