Declined Baldman requests an ungag. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Baldman
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:761283497
Date and Time of the Ban: 2024-02-23 03:50:06
Reason about the Ban: inappropriate chat
Admin that Banned you:Denzel Crocker
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: With the gag i have received, The game i am playing feels less like Team Fortress 2, And more like Fortress 2, Since i can't use team chat to talk about rebell plans, One side of me says i do not deserve to be ungagged, While the other side is saying, Wait! Scout! coast isn't clear. I understand if a admin doesn't accept this but atleast i tried.

This is what I gagged you for about a week and a half ago:
bandicam 2024-03-04 16-59-45-096.jpg

For context, we were in Mayanjungle's Battle Royale, and baby, the last standing RED who had gotten LR, was killed by the gas that appears a few minutes into the minigame; you responded with the above chat immediately after. Anyone who is familiar with World War II history can connect the dots here.

I feel it's too soon to be ungagged since this is a valid gag. I'd say wait until May 23 (the three month mark of your gag) to do another appeal and we can revisit this gag. In the meantime, you are not muted, so please show good behavior on mic so you have a chance of getting ungagged then.

I will be declining this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread