Bad news irl (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easier to just go and do it right now and recover quicker than wait for an appointment where your options would be listed to you.
I would rather just wait you know, until a solution comes.

Sounds like you have gastritis. At least by what you are saying. My friend had it for about 1-3 days, can't remember, but at least it disappeared so that will probably happen to you too. Read about gastritis and see if that is what you have. Also, are you hungry all the time? If you are, then it's most likely it.

Sounds like you have gastritis. At least by what you are saying. My friend had it for about 1-3 days, can't remember, but at least it disappeared so that will probably happen to you too. Read about gastritis and see if that is what you have. Also, are you hungry all the time? If you are, then it's most likely it.
I'm actually not really hungry all the time, even a second.

No, but I drink a lot of hot healthy drinks, if I went to the doctor he would give me a syringe, that's why I'm drinking a lot of healthy drinks, but I hate syringes, so I'm trying to avoid syringes
I shiggidy diggidy.

Step. 1 Take a egg, Step.2 Take a paint can Step3. Paint Your self white. Good, Game.

Egg = optional

Trust me, It work's

• Agree
Reactions: Kah
Rusify are you scared of syringes?

You should call immediately your family doctor, sometimes instead of syringes they give you pills or syrups!
If you need a syringe, anyway, don't be scared, I had 3 operations and I think...yes, lots of syringes, and I'm still here! It's only a little *Pic* and it goes away!
And don't drink too many "Healthy Sport Drinks", instead, drink Orange Juice or Fruit Juices, it's healthier than every other drink!
I hope that your sickness will go away, let me know!
Bye!

• Useful
Reactions: plutonists
Call to the doctor, also be a man and take that syringe, that doesnt hurt at all.
Panda-Community is not right place to clarify diseases.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread