Bad news irl (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

plutonists

Donator
I have bad news people, from today I'm having pain, I vomited 5 times for now, every time I eat wonderful food, I feel that there is some vomiting coming up, and now I'm really thin, and now my face looks kind of yellow, that's why I'm not online for hours.... 4-5-6 hours, from the pain, getting rest.

I JUST HOPE THIS SICKNESS GET OUT OF MY BODY! ::(:

• Optimistic
Reactions: Captain Caribbean
Have you tried to call your Family doctor about it?

Have you tried to call your Family doctor about it?
No, but I drink a lot of hot healthy drinks, if I went to the doctor he would give me a syringe, that's why I'm drinking a lot of healthy drinks, but I hate syringes, so I'm trying to avoid syringes

If i was you just go to the doctor to make sure.

Maybe Call him instead (if possible), He can't give you a syringe over the phone >.<

Maybe Call him instead (if possible), He can't give you a syringe over the phone >.<
I know I'm not that stupid, but I'm actually sure that he will say to come over by his place and find a solution. EDITED: The solution would be a syringe, pretty sure 0.0

Maybe instead of consulting a TF2 community forum on the internet, you should tell your family and/or a doctor?

But yeah, if your skin does actually look unusually off-yellow, it may be a problem with your liver. Been doing any binge drinking lately?

Maybe instead of consulting a TF2 community forum on the internet, you should tell your family and/or a doctor?

But yeah, if your skin does actually look unusually off-yellow, it may be a problem with your liver. Been doing any binge drinking lately?
Okay, you made me quite worried now about my liver, and I have never drank any alcohol/beer or any drinks that makes you drunk I may know. But I have discovered that my face look kind of yellow, that explains that I haven't ate a lot of food, so once I eat good/bad food, I vomit. ::(:

Your doctor can't use any equipment without your consent, else it would be against the law. (At least in some countries, don't know about yours)

Take that damn syringe and be a man, you need to grow up at some point.

Your doctor can't use any equipment without your consent, else it would be against the law. (At least in some countries, don't know about yours)
I totally know that, I even know the doctor really good, he even knows me too, so he can't give me anything bad.
Take that damn syringe and be a man, you need to grow up at some point.
Ugh, I would take the syringe if there's no other solution, doesn't matter if I am a girl/man.

I'll take that syringe any time, baby ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Out of all the pain you can feel, you're afraid of physical pain from a syringe?

Jesus, just bite a shirt or a pillow while he's administering it - it always helps and the pain goes away after a few moments.

<- coming from a guy who's had lots of syringes administered to him.

Out of all the pain you can feel, you're afraid of physical pain from a syringe?

Jesus, just bite a shirt or a pillow while he's administering it - it always helps and the pain goes away after a few moments.

<- coming from a guy who's had lots of syringes administered to him.
Well, totally would take a syringe if there's no other solution =P

It's easier to just go and do it right now and recover quicker than wait for an appointment where your options would be listed to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread