Accepted BaconPlague (The Funny Man)'s Ban Appeal (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the Spyper round, I get really paranoid when Spyper is the hale because he's a stealthy hale. At this point of my gameplay, I'm aware that the person playing as him is pretty experienced as hale and that it was only a matter of time before he gets his awper hand and starts sniping people across the map who have no cover at all. Seeing Nim-os in that spot earlier and knowing that even sometimes I have difficulty finding snipers sniping in the barn, I figured the ledge sniping spot was the way to go for that round. It would provide me with enough cover to prevent being spotted and since the hale was a teleporting hale, he wouldn't be able to super jump up to my position. Problem was, I didn't know how to get up there. I spent a good couple of minutes trying to figure out how to get there and that's when I got banned. I didn't bother spy checking at this point because it was still the beginning of the round and I made the assumption that hale was most likely not in my vicinity.

Im thinking of removing the ban. Since imo its seems legit + the fact alot of you are in doubt now... @Left 4 Zelda are you okay with me lifting it?

I'd also like to note that my brother was also banned as he tried to log in after my permaban so he's got a 2 week ban due to the server believing that he was an alt of mine. Again, my brother isn't an alt of mine and he was the medic who was healing me in the second video.

Yeah, I'm not sure who banned your brother. I was wondering why he was banned myself.

Tell ur brother to make a diffirent thread. Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread