Aye or Nay? (1 Viewer)

Aye, even though I'm bad, I enjoy playing Reinhardt the most.

Country music.

Every time I don't really know or like something I don't respond but that's the wrong approach, so: Nay!

Visit to Amsterdam.

Aye, I speak german so I won't have much communication barriers towards dutch people and amsterdam is beautiful anyways.

Geometry Dash

Aye,i love them because it was the first game style i played in my childhood.Ah good old times...Anyway...

Meet Your Match Update

Nay, I still like the guy but the past few times it's been consistently hurtful and now it's becoming a real pain. On multiple levels.

PewDiePie.

Aye, he's from Sweden and he is weird for the lols on camera.

Television Programs (Like cartoon shows, documentaries, series etc.)

Aye, he's from Sweden and he is weird for the lols on camera.

Television Programs (Like cartoon shows, documentaries, series etc.)

Nay, 95% is shit nowadays.

No Man's Sky

More of Nay, it sounds fun and looks very nice, but its a bit expensive for me and I'm sure it wouldn't run that great on my PC :S

Tip of the Hats

Aye! Didn't manage to follow anything last year but I had some fun with the streams and it's a great initiative.

Jellyfish

Nay, hate them with passion, slimey fuckers that can hurt you. Glad we only have the not-stinging kind in the baltic, but they caused problems in one of our nuclear powerplants by grouping up around the cooling area.

Public Service

Reviving.

I'm not very experienced with economics but my general ideology says Aye.

Muesli, or granola, or however you know it.

muesli.jpeg

I just started eating it. Shit's awesome with Yoghurt <3

Aye! I love eating yogurt with granola and blueberries. Used to eat it everyday last year.

Deep fried oreos and ice cream.

377284.jpg
Deep-fried-Ice-Cream.jpg

Reactions: Tsumiki
Nay, I don't like sweet stuff.

Death.

Aye, lovely when I see others trying it for fun, I think it can end my personal sufferances finally in one time. Sad moments are my daily bread

Insanity

As an object of study in literary representations? Aye. As a thing that exists in general? Rather Nay.

French toast

Aye, meme machine

Game Theroists' "Team Fortress 2 vs. Overwatch DEADLOCK"

Cancer

The Guild Wars games

Users who are viewing this thread