Aye or Nay? (1 Viewer)

EvoWarrior5

Contributor
Little forum game. Here's how it goes. Someone names something, like "Vacations in Italy". Following this, another person responds with either "Aye" or "Nay". "Aye" means that the person likes this particular thing - could be enjoying doing something, eating something, listening to something, whatever is relevant - and "Nay" of course means that they do not like it.

In these responses, please also give a (brief) explanation - so if I were to respond to my own example, responses could be "Aye, I have been there before but I still really want to see Rome and Venice; haven't been to those"; or "Nay, I have been there enough already"; or maybe "Nay, at least not for now, other places are way higher up on my list".

Then, the person responding provides the next thing for someone to respond to.

Please adhere to common forum rules, as well as not deliberately trying to fuck people over. Also, please stay on-topic; if you're going to say something that deviates from the default template, then at least continue the game after.

I will start:

Waffles

Nay,i don't like them,they are kinda too bad in Italy

Apple Juice

Aye, apple juice gud, much delicious

Wasabi

Aye, just a little bit though, burns my fucking nose off if I do too much on it.

Sushi in general.

Aye, Sushi is popular food, I love it, many others love it. It's nice. :D

All kinds of toasted food

Aye, I like the feeling of toasted food in my mouth, as it melts on my tongue.

Team Fortress 2

Aye, I already spend 1600 Hours on it, so why not the rest of my life? jk

Game Modifications

Aye, however it depends on how it's used. But in general, AYE.

Mechanical Keyboards

Aye, the sound they do is just awesome

Laptops

Aye, I like being flexible.

Vanilla ice cream.

Aye, I like it more than chocolate ice cream. (Cookie ice cream is still my favorite tho)

Pixel art

Nay, reminds me of minecraft..

Twitch.tv streams

Only one, which I got to know recently. Overall I gotta go with Nay.

Competitive gaming.

NAY! Way too serious for me.

Text-to-Speech

If you mean as in text-to-speech twitch donations or that one game in space where everything you say in chat is speeched then hell yes, hilarious stuff. I mean Aye.

Cycling.

EDIT: also, not even watching competitive? I love watching it, mainly. Been following this L4D2 tournament from the start and I've watched every TF2 summer i-series. Great stuff.

Nay, its so hard to cycle here ;^; (I meant TTS in general)

Source Filmmaker

Aye, Source Filmmaker is nice even though i am the worst at it

Sports

Aye, Its good to hit the gym every now and then

Brexit

Off-topic: Whoops, I realised i had a duplicate post. My bad, just removed it

Nay, hard to give a very brief reason on such a complex political issue but I will just roll with "screw right-wing nationalism".

Tuna salad.

Reactions: OxyGenE
Aye, salad friend as myself, and along side with one of my favourite fishes. Really good mix

Overwatch (the game)

Users who are viewing this thread