Accepted atlas_hazmats ban from guard appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas_hazmat

Banned Steam Account: atlas_hazmat
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:714998289
Date and Time of the Ban: 2024-02-16 02:19:48
Reason about the Ban: I broke the freekill rule on jailbreak
Admin that Banned you: Ian
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
I probaly won't be unbanned but its worth a shot. so while i was playing some jailbreak i was guard and after a few rounds of randomly gettting killed be rebelers almost immeditly after the prisoners where released for no reason, so i got a little worried when prisioners would run at me. another fact is that i was pyro throught this and i didnt want to try and kill any of prisoners trying to kill me because i A) didn't want to hurt any others in the crossfire or with my shotgun. or B) I was already dead. so while i was playing bunch a prisons where running towards me and its questionable if they where innecient or not but one thing is for sure the people cought in the cross fire where. in simpler terms I paniced and I broke the freekill rule I think.

So, the thing I want you to recognize is that since warden had died, it became a freeday. Once warden dies, realistically blues are going to die. Reds during the freeday wont end up "rebelling" until they hit you. There was 1 person hitting you, and you kept going, and killed all the other reds just lurking nearby. I'd be willing to reduce your ban from permanent to 480 minutes spent ingame. I ask you during that long ban to understand when and not to kill people. Maybe that means playing red, maybe that means rereading the rules, or maybe that means watching blues play that arent teambanned.

Reach out to a Jailbreak admin to reduce your teamban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread